The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
What is a good spatial enhancer?
Old 11th November 2002
Gear Head

What is a good spatial enhancer?

Hey, I am mastering the audio for a live DVD For a band. The audio is ok, but I think if it is going to be a dvd, I would want to use something like a spatial enhancer to create a more 3d image. Tell me your advice. Thanx. Lates

jc
Old 12th November 2002
OOPS ....... sorry thrill .... I wanted to quote your post but instead edited it by mistake and now I made a complete mess of it by deleting it ..... apologies

Chris
Old 12th November 2002
Lives for gear

Damn Damn ..... sorry for the mess and apologies again to the thrillfactor for editing by mistake and then deleting his post.

He was mentioning the K-stereo box from Bob Katz' : www.digido.com

for dvd, if you would want to convert those tracks into 5.1 mixes without redoing them, you might wanna check out the stereo to 5.1 option for the TC sys6000. The algorithm can be 'hired' from the sys6000 website. Might be interesting if you can get your hands on a sys6k.
Old 12th November 2002
Quote:
Originally posted by C.Lambrechts
Damn Damn ..... sorry for the mess and apologies again to the thrillfactor for editing by mistake and then deleting his post.

He was mentioning the K-stereo box from Bob Katz' : www.digido.com

for dvd, if you would want to convert those tracks into 5.1 mixes without redoing them, you might wanna check out the stereo to 5.1 option for the TC sys6000. The algorithm can be 'hired' from the sys6000 website. Might be interesting if you can get your hands on a sys6k.
Hey Chirs no problem!!!

Coming from me, it was probably a bunch of B.S. anyway!!! heh
Old 12th November 2002
Sorry Chris*

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search