The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Otari Concept Elite Consoles
Old 1st September 2012
For you eagle users, what do you do for backing up mix data? Floppys are really hard to find and pretty tedious. Is there cd burning software that will reliably work without screwing with Eagle?
Old 15th November 2013
Gear Maniac

Concept Elite

I know this is an old thread, but I figured I'd post here anyway. I'm interested in getting a concept Elite for my studio and I found one that was being used for parts, and can get it for almost free. It is missing the computer, power supplies, and patch panel. Before I even attempt to get this thing, does anyone know where I might find the missing parts (besides spending the rest of my life scouring ebay and craigslist)?

Thanks,
Joe
Old 15th November 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_thunder View Post
I know this is an old thread, but I figured I'd post here anyway. I'm interested in getting a concept Elite for my studio and I found one that was being used for parts, and can get it for almost free. It is missing the computer, power supplies, and patch panel. Before I even attempt to get this thing, does anyone know where I might find the missing parts (besides spending the rest of my life scouring ebay and craigslist)?

Thanks,
Joe
it could literally cost you thousands to find a PC with win 98 and the hover net card that you need, without the computer the console is useful as a ping pong table and useless as a recording console, it won't even pass audio, assuming you could get the power supplies. You might want to get it and sell the parts there are still a few users who need spares.
Old 15th November 2013
Lives for gear

Yep, what Lou said...
Old 17th November 2013
Gear Maniac

I was afraid that was gonna be the case. Guess I'll keep looking.
Old 17th November 2013
Lives for gear

If someone is looking for a good working condition from a maintained studio let me know I can hook you up very cheap although shipping may not be cheap.
Old 7th September 2014
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_R_S View Post
If someone is looking for a good working condition from a maintained studio let me know I can hook you up very cheap although shipping may not be cheap.

Hey T R S - Just a bump to see if this is still available.

Thanks
Old 11th September 2014
Lives for gear

sold....
Old 14th September 2017
Here for the gear

I installed that desk in an audio broadcast and post room in 1996 and drove it daily for 4 or 5 years with both 2-inch tape and ProTools. I think we paid $105k. Fantastic sounding desk, and very flexible. Even around 2001 the automation software was stuck at, I believe, Win95 or 98 and wasn't being updated further.
Top Mentioned Products

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search