The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Otari Concept Elite
Old 1st September 2012
  #31
For you eagle users, what do you do for backing up mix data? Floppys are really hard to find and pretty tedious. Is there cd burning software that will reliably work without screwing with Eagle?
Old 15th November 2013
  #32
Gear Maniac
 
blue_thunder's Avatar
 

Concept Elite

I know this is an old thread, but I figured I'd post here anyway. I'm interested in getting a concept Elite for my studio and I found one that was being used for parts, and can get it for almost free. It is missing the computer, power supplies, and patch panel. Before I even attempt to get this thing, does anyone know where I might find the missing parts (besides spending the rest of my life scouring ebay and craigslist)?

Thanks,
Joe
Old 15th November 2013
  #33
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_thunder View Post
I know this is an old thread, but I figured I'd post here anyway. I'm interested in getting a concept Elite for my studio and I found one that was being used for parts, and can get it for almost free. It is missing the computer, power supplies, and patch panel. Before I even attempt to get this thing, does anyone know where I might find the missing parts (besides spending the rest of my life scouring ebay and craigslist)?

Thanks,
Joe
it could literally cost you thousands to find a PC with win 98 and the hover net card that you need, without the computer the console is useful as a ping pong table and useless as a recording console, it won't even pass audio, assuming you could get the power supplies. You might want to get it and sell the parts there are still a few users who need spares.
Old 15th November 2013
  #34
Lives for gear
 
lozion's Avatar
 

Yep, what Lou said...
Old 17th November 2013
  #35
Gear Maniac
 
blue_thunder's Avatar
 

I was afraid that was gonna be the case. Guess I'll keep looking.
Old 17th November 2013
  #36
Lives for gear
 
T_R_S's Avatar
If someone is looking for a good working condition from a maintained studio let me know I can hook you up very cheap although shipping may not be cheap.
Old 7th September 2014
  #37
Here for the gear
 
chucklesmcfarlan's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_R_S View Post
If someone is looking for a good working condition from a maintained studio let me know I can hook you up very cheap although shipping may not be cheap.

Hey T R S - Just a bump to see if this is still available.

Thanks
Old 11th September 2014
  #38
Lives for gear
 
T_R_S's Avatar
sold....
Old 14th September 2017
  #39
Here for the gear
 

I installed that desk in an audio broadcast and post room in 1996 and drove it daily for 4 or 5 years with both 2-inch tape and ProTools. I think we paid $105k. Fantastic sounding desk, and very flexible. Even around 2001 the automation software was stuck at, I believe, Win95 or 98 and wasn't being updated further.
Old 15th November 2019
  #40
Here for the gear
 
cliff_s's Avatar
HELP !!!!!!!

Hello ! But Maybe you will catch me for a while! in which I will be very grateful to you! The essence of the problem: I have the Otari Concept Elite console. And I am looking everywhere for computer software. Maybe you still have the distribution package of the program? or do you know where to get it? THANK!!!!!! Waiting for the quickest response from you?
Old 17th November 2019
  #41
PM me your email
Old 20th November 2019
  #42
Here for the gear
 
cliff_s's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Musiclab View Post
PM me your email
[email protected] Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 2nd December 2019
  #43
Here for the gear
 
cliff_s's Avatar
Help me Please!!! I am looking for an Otari Concept Elite remote control software distribution. The computer from which the remote control was loading died. Colleagues!!! who has???? very necessary!!!!! here is my email: [email protected]
Old 2nd December 2019
  #44
Quote:
Originally Posted by cliff_s View Post
Help me Please!!! I am looking for an Otari Concept Elite remote control software distribution. The computer from which the remote control was loading died. Colleagues!!! who has???? very necessary!!!!! here is my email: [email protected]
Sorry I completely forgot, I just sent it to you. You do understand this won't work on a new computer. You need one that runs Win98 SE

Update: It bounced back so I resent it via Wetransfer
Old 2nd December 2019
  #45
Here for the gear
 
cliff_s's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Musiclab View Post
Sorry I completely forgot, I just sent it to you. You do understand this won't work on a new computer. You need one that runs Win98 SE

Update: It bounced back so I resent it via Wetransfer
MANY THANKS!!!!!! YOU SAVED ME LIFE !!!!!
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Forum Jump
Forum Jump