The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
The U47 of the SDC family? Condenser Microphones
Old 10th September 2007
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legacy Audio View Post
I'm looking forward to seeing/hearing the new TelefunkenUSA M260 tube pencil mic with 3 changeable heads and external power supply. This just might be the pencil mic to beat.
Is this not out yet? Fletch - when are you going to get this in? Got a ballpark price yet? I'm recording an OMC type guitar, and need to pick up and SDC pair mostly for fingerstyle.
Old 10th September 2007
MGA
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletcher View Post
You'll get to see it/hear it at our booth at AES... other than that all I can really tell you is that the prototyping process took several months, the final design choices were sent out to several folk I seriously trust [who also either had excellent KM-84's or knew them like the back of their hand]... the selection process was unanimous and the mic is going into "production prototype" status as we speak.

This will not be a "Mercenary Edition" but the first [of probably many] Mercenary products.

Drop by the booth at AES and give it a look/see/hear... EU distribution is being lined up for the UK and France to start and we'll see where it goes from there... if any US dealers are interested that's fine too as we're not interested in a sales monopoly like VK plays with the Shadow Hills stuff.

Peace.
Hey Fletcher, I hope you gonna have some of those earmarked for some of us here in Oz. If its does what you claim I'll have a stereo pair!heh

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search