The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
PT HD 7.3 Download Link Please...
Old 9th August 2007
Gear Addict

PT HD 7.3 Download Link Please...

Yesterday my OS hard drive became corrupt and I had to do a clean install of the OS :(

Can a kind fellow GS member please PM me either the download link or transfer me the file over iChat or something.

I have the ILOK registration for this but I lost the email digidesign originally sent out to me with the download URL. The only disks I have at hand are 7.2.1 And I've been searching the net for the last hour looking for the link with no luck.

Thank You
Old 9th August 2007
Log into your Digi account and it should have the info to redownload your software.

If you post a thread on the DUC the web admin there will take care of you. It is illegal for anyone to give you a copy of the software or their link for download.

Rail
Old 9th August 2007
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumSamples View Post
Log into your Digi account and it should have the info to redownload your software.

If you post a thread on the DUC the web admin there will take care of you. It is illegal for anyone to give you a copy of the software or their link for download.

Rail
I logged in but there isnt a link to download it from on the page. I highly doubt it is illegal to send me software I have purchased and have the authorization for. Also someone who hasn't purchased the software wouldn't be able to do anything with it anyway.
Old 9th August 2007
From a Digi web admin post on the DUC...

Quote:
Your My Digi page would have your Pro Tools downloads and authorization codes. Currently, hardware registration is not listed on the My Digi page, something that will be integrated in the future.

For help returning to your upgrade downloads and authorization codes, please see the Featured Downloads & Help page in the main website support section:
Digidesign | Support

On the right side under Quick Links, you will find this:

Featured Downloads & Help
http://www.digidesign.com/index.cfm?...4&itemid=23375

Download Help:

Downloaded Upgrades

Upgrades Purchased from the DigiStore
If you purchased a downloadable Pro Tools upgrade from the DigiStore, go to the DigiStore and click on the "your account" link at the top. You should see your recent orders after you are logged in.

Click on "View Order Details/Tracking Number" next to your Pro Tools upgrade order. Your upgrade downloads will be available on the order details page, along with your authorization code if you purchased a Pro Tools LE upgrade (this is also where you would find your authorization for MP3 Option if you purchased that product).

Pro Tools Amnesty Upgrades
Login to your My Digi account on the website. If you have previously completed the activation process for a Pro Tools Amnesty Upgrade, your downloads will be available after you login, along with your Pro Tools LE authorization code if you received a Pro Tools LE Amnesty upgrade. These will be under "Registered Downloads" at the bottom of your My Digi home page. Currently, only Amnesty upgrades are listed in your Registered Downloads section.
If it were legal to share the downloads they would be available for download to everyone.

Rail
Old 9th August 2007
Gear Addict

my downloads arent showing up in there. I registered an HD3 with them. When you register though, there is no field for the username or the email address attached to the digi account, so how do they know what account its associated with?
Old 9th August 2007
Lives for gear

Go to Digidesign and log in to your account. Go to the Digidesign store and it will show what you have downloaded and will give you the info you need.
Old 9th August 2007
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowdy322 View Post
Go to Digidesign and log in to your account. Go to the Digidesign store and it will show what you have downloaded and will give you the info you need.
I didn't buy it from the digidesign store, its a free upgrade supplied by an emailed URL for users that purchased a HD3 system
Old 9th August 2007
Gear Addict

Thank you for your help guys. Ive got a session tonight, next time i need some help I wont be coming here for it.
Old 9th August 2007
As I said, if you had a legitimate copy - just post on the DUC and the web admin would take care of you.

Rail
Old 9th August 2007
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumSamples View Post
As I said, if you had a legitimate copy - just post on the DUC and the web admin would take care of you.

Rail
Ive done it once before but it took them three days to get me the software. (which would usually be fine) but in this case, i wanted to try my luck here as had a session tonight. :(
Old 9th August 2007
Lives for gear

i don't think it's illegal to share the pro tools hd software. you can only use it with an ilok so essentially you can install it on as many computers as possible. help the guy out.
Old 9th August 2007
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by macleodgrant View Post
i don't think it's illegal to share the pro tools hd software. you can only use it with an ilok so essentially you can install it on as many computers as possible. help the guy out.
Thank you.. Yes, please help this man out
Old 9th August 2007
Lives for gear

Did you click the link he gave? I did and it takes you to the download after you log in.

Here it is again:

Old 9th August 2007
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontLetMeDrown View Post
Did you click the link he gave? I did and it takes you to the download after you log in.

Here it is again:

those are just updates.
Old 9th August 2007
Gear Addict

I just located my email, so to everyone who didnt believe me and wouldnt help, thank you!!!.. :( pssh

Dear Pro Tools|HD owner,

Thank you for your support of Digidesign and its products. We're pleased to let you know that you are eligible to receive Digidesign's new Pro Tools HD 7.3 software upgrade free because you've purchased and registered one of the following on or after November 1, 2006: a new Pro Tools|HD system, Pro Tools|HD hardware exchange, D-Control core system, D-Control hardware exchange, or Pro Tools HD software upgrade.

To download your free software and obtain your Pro Tools HD 7.3 software iLok authorization, please follow the instructions below. (Please note that Pro Tools HD 7.0/7.1 and 7.2 iLok licenses will not authorize Pro Tools HD 7.3 software.)

- About Pro Tools 7.3 -

Pro Tools 7.3 software is a cross-platform release that includes support for Intel-based Mac computers across the entire Digidesign product line. Pro Tools 7.3 software also delivers tons of exciting new music composition and post-production features, including improved loop workflows, enhanced virtual instrument performance, and integration with Avid Interplay.

For more information about Pro Tools 7.3 software, visit the Digidesign website:
http://www.digidesign.com

- Download Your Copy of Pro Tools HD 7.3 Software -

To obtain your Pro Tools HD 7.3 software upgrade iLok license and backup license, you will need the following personal activation code:

Your Pro Tools HD 7.3 ACTIVATION CODE:
=========================
---------------------------------
=========================

1. Copy your activation code from above and then visit this webpage:
http://www.digidesign.com/index.cfm?...4&itemid=23985

2. Find the download for your system at the bottom of the page and click on "Activate License".

3. Login to your My Digi account. You will need to create one if you do not already have one.

4. Click on the Activation Wizard button, which will open a window where you will enter your activation code from this email. Click Submit.

5. Click on the Download button to download Pro Tools HD 7.3

To authorize the software, Digidesign will send your Pro Tools HD 7.3 software iLok license via your iLok.com account.

For additional downloads that are not included with the Pro Tools HD 7.3 web installer, including software updaters for Digidesign and Digidesign-distributed plug-ins, please visit the Digidesign Support site at Digidesign | Support and see the Featured Downloads under Quick Links on the right side of the page.

PLEASE SAVE AND PRINT THIS EMAIL WITH YOUR ACTIVATION CODE AND DOWNLOAD LOCATION FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.

- Digidesign Development Partners Plug-in Compatibility -

All Digidesign Development Partners (third-party) plug-ins that are currently compatible with Pro Tools HD 7.0 and higher for Windows XP or PowerPC-based Macs, and Pro Tools HD 7.2.1 for Intel-based Macs, will work with Pro Tools HD 7.3 software. If you are upgrading from an earlier version of Pro Tools software, please contact the plug-in manufacturer for compatibility information.

- About This Email -

You are receiving this support information email based on your recent product registration and the email address you provided when you registered. Digidesign does not send unsolicited email.

If you no longer wish to receive these support emails, please send a reply to this email from your email address on record ? include the word REMOVE in the Subject line and your complete name and address in the body of the email ? to have your email address removed from your product registration records in our database.

Please be advised that if you choose to remove your email address from your product registration records, you will not be notified by Digidesign whenever updates or upgrades such as this one are available for your registered products.

The Digidesign email account from which this email was sent ([email protected]) is used for send-only purposes. Please do not reply to this email for any reason other than to remove your email address from our registration database as outlined above.

To get in touch with Digidesign, please visit the Digidesign Contact webpage for all contact information:
Digidesign | About Us | Contact Digidesign | USA & Canada Contact Information

Regards,
The Digidesign Pro Tools Software Team
Old 9th August 2007
Gear Head

Hey Je55,

I have had the exact same problem!! I have emailed them 5 times with polite emails, each time saying this is the 3rd email, 4th email etc. No reply!!

I logged in, wasn't under order history.

Code they gave me no longer works.. hope we can sort this out

Cheers
Old 9th August 2007
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaizenMusician View Post
Hey Je55,

I have had the exact same problem!! I have emailed them 5 times with polite emails, each time saying this is the 3rd email, 4th email etc. No reply!!

I logged in, wasn't under order history.

Code they gave me no longer works.. hope we can sort this out

Cheers
Ive got it now, i'll hook you up if you need it.
Old 3rd November 2014
Here for the gear
I need Pt 7.3HD to, have the ilok licens. But cant find the download. My harddrive crascht..... And the disc are gone.
I contact avid but thay fix me 7.4. But my plugg dosent work. Pleas help.
Top Mentioned Products

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search