The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Repair person for Aurora GTQC
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Head

Repair person for Aurora GTQC

Hi all
Not sure if this is the right place to post and I apologize if it isn’t. I have an Aurora Audio GTQC that was damaged and was wondering who or what I might contact to have it fixed.
Sincerely,
Justin
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by markelje View Post
Hi all
Not sure if this is the right place to post and I apologize if it isn’t. I have an Aurora Audio GTQC that was damaged and was wondering who or what I might contact to have it fixed.
Sincerely,
Justin
Contact aurora. Their contact info is on the website.. those guys are nothing less then great.
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Head

Thanks!
Old 5 days ago
Here for the gear

Repair status

How did everything work out? Did you get the unit fixed? I asked because I have a preamp in for repair with Aurora Audio and am having trouble getting email responses. It cost me a small fortune shipping from Florida to Los Angeles. I love the unit and Geoff’s reputation precedes him. I’m just wondering what other people’s experiences with Aurora Audio and repairs has been. Thanks!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search