The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
URGENT PLEASE HELP: Radar 24
Old 5 days ago
Gear Head

URGENT PLEASE HELP: Radar 24

I recently installed a used Radar 24. I'm in the middle of a session (my own band) as a test run and i'm having a puzzling issue.

I have a single microphone, into a preamp, patched into my "tape" inputs (radar) channel 1.

With tracks 1 through 4 armed, i get the same signal on all four tracks.

I don't know what to do.

Please help and thank you,

Bren
Old 5 days ago
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendandwyer View Post
I recently installed a used Radar 24. I'm in the middle of a session (my own band) as a test run and i'm having a puzzling issue.

I have a single microphone, into a preamp, patched into my "tape" inputs (radar) channel 1.

With tracks 1 through 4 armed, i get the same signal on all four tracks.

I don't know what to do.

Please help and thank you,

Bren
Check the manual. I believe there's a couple of different track duplicating/sharing/ type things then can be set up. The previous owner may have set it up that way. Its been a while since I had a RADAR, but I seem to remember that.
Old 5 days ago
RADAR allows the input-track-output routing assignment to be user defined. Aside from the default routing of one to one, you may choose to route an input to a different track or multiple tracks, as well as routing a specific track to a different output. However, routing multiple inputs to one track or multiple tracks to an output is not an option yet as the internal mixing feature has yet to be added.The I/O routing feature is saved on a per project basis so, as a result, the following menu options are also available through the PROJECT MENU.Input RoutingTo assign a specific input to a track(s): 1.Use the MENU/PREV, arrow keys and ENTER key to go to the MAIN / I/O MENU / IO ROUTING / INPUT ROUTING and press the ENTER key.2.Use the numeric keys, the up and down arrow keys or the Jog/Shuttle wheel to select the input (source) number.3.Use the TK ARM key(s) to select the destination track(s) and then press the ENTER key.

Reset RoutingTo reset the I/O configuration back to the default – 1:1: 1.Use the MENU/PREV, arrow keys and ENTER key to go to the MAIN / I/O MENU / IO ROUTING / RESET ROUTING and press the ENTER key.2.Use the left and right arrow keys to select IN, OUT or BOTHand then press the ENTER key
Old 5 days ago
Gear Head

Is the process to reset both to 1:1 to hit enter at RESET both?

I've done that with no change
Old 4 days ago
Gear Head

Well,

When i powered it up this morning, all is well. No idea what was going on.

Thanks for your help.
Old 4 days ago
Gear Guru

Ghost in the Machine.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search