The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
How do you like your Dangeous AD+
Old 3 weeks ago
How do you like your Dangeous AD+

Anyway I am using the Pad 2 Qes mk1. I been wondering now about the dangerous AD+ how you like yours? How are the transformers ? Do they make it thicker or more hifi like the nickel Mytek Brooklyn? Does it keep the depth and stereo Field.
Tell me about it. Samples if you have any thanks
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Guru

A good friend sent me the same mix with different setting from the Dangerous 2 channel AD. The were quite interesting. Their transformer options are really effective.
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

I love our AD+. Use it for recording the mix and also for recording 1 or 2 inputs at a time. The xformer and Emphasis circuit are really hip but it's great to have the option of both. Some mixes respond better without it some mixes really respond with it in. I just recorded strings using it for the room mics (xformer bypassed). 2 KM56s > millenias > AD+. Spectacular.
We use the Convert-2 for monitoring the 2 trk and it's an amazing box also. Great combo. On a different level than most.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search