The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Antelope 10M Error
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Antelope 10M Error

My clock is acting up

10M Video

Anybody else encountered that issue?
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skamm Goodiez View Post
My clock is acting up

10M Video

Anybody else encountered that issue?
Yes, I have the same thing happen to my unit. I contacted Antelope, they told me it was the Rubium oscillator, and they don’t have it in stock. This was the over sea’s office, not US. This was several months ago. They gave me their certified repair shop to contact here in the Los Angeles area and the person I spoke with was very rude, unintelligent and was only worried about the money and could not guarantee that if the oscillator came in that it would even go into my unit. The cost for repair was around $1,000.00 . Very bad support from Antelope in the US. I have still not heard back from them.
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzone View Post
Yes, I have the same thing happen to my unit. I contacted Antelope, they told me it was the Rubium oscillator, and they don’t have it in stock. This was the over sea’s office, not US. This was several months ago. They gave me their certified repair shop to contact here in the Los Angeles area and the person I spoke with was very rude, unintelligent and was only worried about the money and could not guarantee that if the oscillator came in that it would even go into my unit. The cost for repair was around $1,000.00 . Very bad support from Antelope in the US. I have still not heard back from them.
Same exact problem and situation with one 3 years ago. In the end it went on a shelf in storage never to be fixed.
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzone View Post
Another unsatisfied Antelope customer...
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

You would think for a clock that rund 6500, that they would be a tad more attentive. It seems like a design flaw that so many of these go bad. Any 10MX users having problems?
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Addict

It was very interesting at this years NAMM show with Antelope. When I visited their booth, there was this kid in there with all his own gear and not demo product from his company. It looked quite sparse, the whole display. I’m wondering if perhaps Antelope is having financial difficulties. Especially when they don’t stock parts and have inferior maintenance facilities. They used to have a place in West LA years ago. It made it very easy to view product and get answers.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search