The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Metric Halo LIO 8 3d not musical sounding
Old 21st April 2019
Here for the gear

Metric Halo LIO 8 3d not musical sounding

Hey guys

I have a MH LIO 8 3d. It's fantastic and sounds clean and open.
I also have a Prism Titan which came after and it was because I compared AD of MH and Lavry blue and Lavry was way more musical and 'correct sounding'.

Needless to say Prism AD is superior and satisfyingly musical.

Now MH clocked to Prism get's me closer with MH but gee man it's just not musical. They are both High end for sure but I lose the music connection with stuff going on MH DA. It's so frustrating that I'm considering a more musical box and forgoing all the best stuff of MH because even though I regard it highly, I make music not geekery. Had Apogee Ensemble which was more musical but less detailed ofcourse but I'm really just after the music and not features.

Who else shares a similar perspective? What box to complement my Prism(which I will never let go off).

Cheers

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search