The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
TC Reverb 4000 Discontinued!! Amp Sim & Guitar Effects Plugins
Old 1 day ago
Gear Head

TC Reverb 4000 Discontinued!!

uh oh TC has discontinued the Reverb 4000. I guess that day has finally came, they've been selling it dirt cheap for a while now. Anybody know if there's a replacement coming soon? Or maybe they're focusing on plugins and the 6000 now.
Old 1 day ago
Lives for gear

do not expect any professional gear coming from tc under the 'new' ownership anytime soon (if ever again): NONE of the brands have been showing any major developmemt since...
Old 1 day ago
Gear Guru

Are they under the Behringer umbrella these days?
Old 1 day ago
Lives for gear

unfortunately yes...

MUSIC Tribe | Home
Old 1 day ago
Gear Head

don´t listen to gloomy gear snobs... TC is under MusicTribe ownership, yes, but there have been plenty of (positive) developments for them, as well as MIDAS, Klark Teknik etc. - all bought by MusicTribe in recent years.

not one of those companies has fundamentally changed throughout that.

yes, MusicTribe can now "slap on" TC/KlarkTeknik/MIDAS branding on sub-par products, but you´re not looking at those consumer junk sections anyways, are you?

the MIDAS M32 has been released under MusicTribe owernship- fantastic digital mixer

KlarkTeknik Pultec and 1176 clones - a lot of bruahaha by our beloved GearSnobs but in the end almost all had to agree they both sound pretty damn good, especially for the money.

TC has released dozens of great effect pedals since under MusicTribe ownership... and their studio effects have made it into a ton of other products under the MusicTribe umbrella... hardly "no development".

so, what are you talking about?
typical knee-jerk Berhinger hatred?!

don´t get me wrong, I can understand that (have been burned by bad Behringer junk in the past) - but then just admit to it and don´t claim some bogus fake 'facts'.
Old 1 day ago
Lives for gear

ähm, the m32 may be more affordable than the pro series but didn't bring anything new to the table; same with tc (clones of 2290 and even roland efx) and support to older gear dropped to inexisting levels; i'm not even talking about turbosound (plenty of mi gear but they dropped the professional series). klark? i don't think the world needed yet another retro clone. lake: no new development except bug fixes and cutting off of older top-of-the-line gear (dlp) from their food chain...

so from a pro-user's view, there's really nothing to like about evil b...
Old 1 day ago
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by deedeeyeah View Post
ähm, the m32 may be more affordable than the pro series but didn't bring anything new to the table; same with tc (clones of 2290 and even roland efx) and support to older gear dropped to inexisting levels; i'm not even talking about turbosound (plenty of mi gear but they dropped the professional series). klark? i don't think the world needed yet another retro clone. lake: no new development except bug fixes and cutting off of older top-of-the-line gear (dlp) from their food chain...

so from a pro-user's view, there's really nothing to like about evil b...
so what you´re saying is that they are a stable company, but you personally don´t like what they are offering/don´t think it´s interesting?

Fair enough!

but your other post sounded a lot less like educated opinion and more like the generic, unfounded Behringer-Bashing we´re so used to /sick of seeing here.

I apologize if that wasn´t your intention and I probably overreacted
Old 7 hours ago
Lives for gear

For studio folks the System6000 was TC’s top offering but we sold many DB8’s with dualHD-SDI into the broadcast market (my dealer cost $17000) and I’m afraid that end of the market is no longer a priority.
They did just send me a Reverb24 to loan to our client that mixes the Grammys & other live awards shows to try the surround reverbs for broadcast.
Should deliver it today.
Old 5 hours ago
Lives for gear

$17k Dealer? I seem to remember the MAP price being only $15k.

Glad I got me two Reverb 4000's.
Old 4 hours ago
Lives for gear

Got the Reverb 4000 here.
Old 3 hours ago
Lives for gear
Colour me unsurprised. TC had left the 4000 to fester and rot after the 6000 mkii launched - since then it was basically on borrowed time. After mine died I just decided to switch over to the desktop units (if only they'd port the finaliser plugins )
Old 2 hours ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudioGaff View Post
$17k Dealer? I seem to remember the MAP price being only $15k.
the Dual HD/SDI was the priciest...would strip 16 channels of embedded audio from 2 video streams...process it for loudness...unwrap to 5.1 and re-embed...dual PSUs

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search