The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Does Universal Audio Apollo twin mkii come wit thunderbolt?
Old 14th March 2019
Gear Addict

Does Universal Audio Apollo twin mkii come wit thunderbolt?

Simple, as the title says. I know very well that it doesn't come with an adapter and am about to buy one off Amazon, but I was wondering if it at least comes with one thunderbolt cable, or if I need to buy that as well. I want to use this thing right when it shows up. Sorry if this shouldn't be posted on this forum. Just figured it's a high end device and that people here would likely know. Also I'm sure i'll get a much quicker response here than getting a hold of customer service. Thanks in advance.
Old 14th March 2019
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by OolalavSuperfukk View Post
Simple, as the title says. I know very well that it doesn't come with an adapter and am about to buy one off Amazon, but I was wondering if it at least comes with one thunderbolt cable, or if I need to buy that as well. I want to use this thing right when it shows up. Sorry if this shouldn't be posted on this forum. Just figured it's a high end device and that people here would likely know. Also I'm sure i'll get a much quicker response here than getting a hold of customer service. Thanks in advance.
in the past, UA has not provided a Thunderbolt cable with thier Devices ... maybe that has changed but i have not heard different ...
Old 14th March 2019
Gear Addict

ok thanks for the response. my gut is telling me they still don't, but hopefully someone here knows for sure
Old 14th March 2019
GAK
Gear Head

It does not come wth a thunderbolt cable
Old 14th March 2019
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by OolalavSuperfukk View Post
ok thanks for the response. my gut is telling me they still don't, but hopefully someone here knows for sure
sorry, i should have stated my friend has a Twin and two Apollos and he always complains about having to pay for TB cables .. i have always said they should have the best high quality TB cable there is and it should be included !! so, he buys the cheaper ones and they wrk just fine ..
Old 14th March 2019
Gear Nut
As mentioned - no they do not.
If they did then folks would complain it would either be to long or to short.
Old 15th March 2019
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidsguitar View Post
As mentioned - no they do not.
If they did then folks would complain it would either be to long or to short.
HAHAH ...
Old 15th March 2019
Gear Addict

didn't think about that, i guess that's kinda smart of them. less cost, and no hassle about the cord length haha

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search