The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Amazing Don Classic Support
Old 2nd March 2019
Lives for gear

Amazing Don Classic Support

I´d like to share a pretty unique experience regaring support with you - we all know that how companies handle the support of their stuff can be from good to ok and sometimes just really really bad

what I experienced with Don Classic Audio was kinda outstanding

I ordered 4 units of their NV73 with EQ - to be honest after soldering several CAPIs with success I thought I can do NV73 too - turned out to be a little more tricky than I thought.. so long story short: I had 4 units and they were all not working properly

after emailing over weeks with the support they offered me to send them all 4 units (just as a side note that was around the 24th of december!) - they fixed them and sent them back immediatly

to be honest I expected quite a lot of costs for everything he did but what I got was a invoice for shipping and some of the stuff he had to replace - I mean HE FIXED THEM MORE OR LESS FOR FREE!

I don´t know if anyone else ever experienced anything like that - I didn´t - and I own a commercial studio with lots of outboard for 20 years now

I thought I wanna share this - I still think it´s kinda how it should be but in reality it´s not like that AT ALL unfortunatley
Old 3rd March 2019
Lives for gear

I just ordered some stuff there and he was very helpful and forthcoming as well. +1
Old 3rd March 2019
Didn't know if this project was still supported, but glad to see it's still active. Was disappointed to have sent an email to them in early January inquiring about their price on prebuilbing a couple of their Sontec EQs, but never got a reply back.
Old 4th March 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollmottle View Post
Didn't know if this project was still supported, but glad to see it's still active. Was disappointed to have sent an email to them in early January inquiring about their price on prebuilbing a couple of their Sontec EQs, but never got a reply back.
really? I always got an answer very quickly - are you sure you wrote to the right email adress?

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search