The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Pepper Denny/Pepper's Pro Shop Lawsuit Single-Channel Preamps
Old 18th February 2019
Gear Head

Pepper Denny/Pepper's Pro Shop Lawsuit

For those of you that know me I have always tried to buy and sell gear that is specific to a sound for the studio.. I have paid up front and never with credit and always been patient with purchases that needed to be repaired before sending… I have had the worst experience in the 24 year history of the studio for the past five months with @ Pepper Denny from @ Pepper ’s Pro Shop.. he has not paid me $10,000 for the sale of two LA-2A’s and come to fined out through the @ Soundtech niques family he owes some other really hard working friends of ours in the audio community in excess of $100,000 collectively! If you have any gear with @ Pepper Denny pull out of the deal! He is going to use your money to pay all of us off and put you on the “I’ll have your money by the end of the week list”. We are all filing felony charges and wanting to reach out to the audio community to see if anyone else has been stolen from and to keep anyone else from being taken advantage of as well. Feel free to message me and pay no attention to his last post that claims that “the cheaper deal at the click of a button has forced him to close his business” and have the nerve ask for free donations to “save pepper’s pro shop”.. He has stolen from too many good people and it has finally caught up with him. Thanks for your time and ear, and be careful who you do deals with!
-Andrew Ratcliffe, Tony Leventhal
Chris Mara, Eddie Robba, Sound Techniques USA, Alex Otto
Old 8th March 2019
Here for the gear

Pepper Denny Conman

I've had the same experience with Pepper Denny.

He took two UA LA-610 units in 2017 from me to sell on eBay. I purchased two Daking preamps from him, which he surprisingly helped me get fixed after I found a flaw after the sale. He took the LA-610s and I haven't seen them nor any money for them since. Aprox $1500-$2000 total. I have been MORE than patient and kind, several phone calls and no money, just small promises.

He promptly left Nashville for Las Vegas / Henderson, NV in September 2017, where he was playing with "The Newlydeads" and previously played with "Queeny Blast Pop" and "Blooddrunk Shenanigans". He is a drummer that plays standing up.

His Website:
Peppers Pro Shop

His (Active) Reverb Store:
Pepper's Pro Shop | Reverb

His (Active) OfferUp:
Access denied | offerup.com used Cloudflare to restrict access

His Twitter:
Pepper's Pro Shop (@PeppersProShop) | Twitter

His eBay (inactive, big surprise):
https://www.ebay.com/usr/pepper1129?...53.m2749.l2754

Nashville Scene Article:
Rock drummer Pepper Denny puts down roots and still chases the dream

Puff piece in ProSound News:
https://www.prosoundnetwork.com/busi...its-at-peppers

Advertisement in Mix Magazine:
https://www.mixonline.com/technology...ro-shop-378886

1997 Article, "The Inbetween People":
http://articles.latimes.com/1997-03-...06_1_rock-band

Last edited by MRausch; 8th March 2019 at 05:30 AM.. Reason: Additional details
Top Mentioned Products

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search