The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
30 Years of Manley Dynamics Processors (HW)
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Manley gear is just awesome and EveAnna is a very cool person indeed. I own a Massive Passive and I'm looking forward to more Manley gear in the future.

Their support is second to none. Top notch and very friendly.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Addict

EveAnna is easily as unique and wonderful as the products she makes.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by burp182 View Post
EveAnna is easily as unique and wonderful as the products she makes.
About 20 years ago, I had some pro audio product questions and I called manley labs. I did not request who I wanted to talk to, but I got transferred to EveAnna and she answered my questions. Every bit as cheerful and enthusiastic as is presented in their advertising materials.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Amazing Gear

I love my varimu and my ELOP+. The ELOP+ is one of the sweetest compressor/limiters on the planet. I’m using it on the lead vocals for Baltimore recording artist, Ellen Cherry’s, new album that will be out this summer. In general, I use the vari mu for stereo overhead drum compression and the ELOP+ on vocals and bass.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveAnna Manley View Post
Thanks for all the kind comments, guys!

Just recently Michael Fremer of Stereophile came out to Chino and followed me around filming a Manley Factory Tour. If you'd like to join me and see how we produce audio gear in America, please come and enjoy this detailed walk-through on Youtube! I will show you everything!
Great video. Nice seeing where all the great Manley gear comes from.
Now I am going to be having dreams of the Gold Reference mic.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:

Just recently Michael Fremer of Stereophile came out to Chino and followed me around filming a Manley Factory Tour. If you'd like to join me and see how we produce audio gear in America, please come and enjoy this detailed walk-through on Youtube! I will show you everything!
Awesome factory tour ! You can feel the passion in the video. That's how great gear is built...
Old 4 weeks ago
Quote:

The video is fantastic!
Thanks so much and thanks for your commitment to excellence!
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search