The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Soyuz still in the game?
Old 1st November 2018
Gear Nut
Soyuz still in the game?

I have a pair of the su-013 and am happy with my purchase but, I haven't seen much activity from them online or, heard about anything new coming out from them. Are they still in the game?
Old 1st November 2018
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6_Three View Post
I have a pair of the su-013 and am happy with my purchase but, I haven't seen much activity from them online or, heard about anything new coming out from them. Are they still in the game?
They are really-really active (at least in Russian Social Media and events plus recording and sharing demos of indie artists almost on a weekly basis), haven’t heard of any new product though.
Eg. today read in their post that they could put your studio logo on a mic’ wooden box which is cool
Old 1st November 2018
Lives for gear

Definitely still in the game and producing wonderful mics!
Old 1st November 2018
Looking forward to trying these out. Seems the big dealers got a hold of them first. After the big dealers get bored, all the mom and pop dealers start getting a hold of them. Those are the shops that actively promote and suggest them to clients. Big box houses just order take.
Old 2nd November 2018
Gear Nut
Good to hear! I'll probably pick up another pair in the coming new year.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search