The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
How long should a woofer order from Audio Plus Services take to get mailed?
Old 19th October 2018
Here for the gear
How long should a woofer order from Audio Plus Services take to get mailed?

basically I ordered my woofer replacement for a blown Shape 65 woofer over a week ago, gave them my credit card info over phone and verified my address over email after he got the credit card info wrong a couple of times. I'm pretty worried they either didn't even send it or sent it to the wrong address and I know they looked at the email I sent verifying adress because they said I didn't include apartment number when I know I did over phone.

Anyway a week seems really long for the woofer to get here. What do I do if it doesn't come in any time soon? I emailed them back saying it's been a week and asking if there's any more info on the state of the package on the way. Will I have to contact my credit card company and tell them to give me my money back as I never received the package? How does this process work? If it doesn't come in I'm screwed cause there literally no other way in the US to possibly get the replacement part.

Capture-2018-10-18-22-00-38-1 — imgbb.com

Anyway I don't know if it was simply mislabeled or if they scammed me or what :(
Old 19th October 2018
Here for the gear
Turns out I should get it on monday and the guy forgot to add the address to the package and sent it with no apartment number as you can actually see on the email. I'm just super thankful the tracking number was given.

now I have another problem:

exterminators are coming in to roach bomb the place on monday as part of routine scheduled maintenance. something I didn't even schedule or even need as I haven't seen a single roach. like wtf now do I wait outside my door for 5 hours+ and look super ****ing awkward to these indian neighbors who hate white people? :( they already look at me like I'm a piece of crap all the time because I'm one of like less than ten white people who reside at this 400+ unit complex.. this sucks.
Old 22nd October 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObiwanShinobi View Post
How does this process work? If it doesn't come in I'm screwed cause there literally no other way in the US to possibly get the replacement part.
Right. These guys are asleep at the wheel, as there's no competition. Solo tweeter arrived destroyed, after I finally got them to pick up the phone and take my money. I just had a feeling after the call the order would get messed up, there were obvious signs something was wrong over there, but there's no where else to go!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search