The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Soundcraft PSU repair looking for replacement transformer Mixers (Analog)
Old 22nd May 2018
Here for the gear

Soundcraft PSU repair looking for replacement transformer

Hello everyone,

I have a soundcraft 200b mixer and the transformer in the power supply is burned. The only info about the transformer that I can find on the lable is HB 0127 Belclere DX 8350 which had no lead on google search. Im wondering dose anyone has worked on these power supplies and has any suggestions? Thank you
Attached Thumbnails
Soundcraft PSU repair looking for replacement transformer-e9dcea11-d0bb-4316-aba0-3c5f90a85b55.jpg   Soundcraft PSU repair looking for replacement transformer-ebb1feb3-25d2-4603-8684-17dbbc1a0603.jpg   Soundcraft PSU repair looking for replacement transformer-2ef749c4-6b0d-4ab2-801a-164d93e1f90e.jpg  
Old 22nd May 2018
Old 22nd May 2018
Here for the gear

Thanks so much but Im looking for the transformer only I much rather fix the current one
Old 23rd May 2018
Gear Head

How have you determined that the transformer is the nonfunctioning component? Excuse the stupid question, I'm just curious.
Old 23rd May 2018
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JJ- View Post
How have you determined that the transformer is the nonfunctioning component? Excuse the stupid question, I'm just curious.
Transformer starts to smoke as soon as I turn on the PSU. it happen due to an accident while repairing the console but luckily the console took no damage and it is fully repaired and tested.
Old 24th May 2018
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayan View Post
Transformer starts to smoke ...
Oh yeah, that ain't good. I thought fuses were meant to stop that from happening... Still, for 200 Canadian you could buy that entire PSU above and then have spare parts left over. I'm guessing that transformer is not an off-the-shelf thing but I could be wrong. Maybe somebody else in here knows better.
Top Mentioned Products

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search