The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
High End Gear in Atlanta
Old 28th March 2018
Gear Head

High End Gear in Atlanta

Hi everyone,
Is there a recommended store that carries high end studio equipment in Atlanta?
I want to audition studio monitors and mics but the local GC only carries basic stuff.

Thanks in advance!
Old 28th March 2018
RAA
Here for the gear
Not since Atlanta Pro Audio closed. Your best bet is to take a trip up to Nashville and check out Vintage King there.
Old 29th March 2018
Lives for gear

I thought there was a GC Pro in Atlanta. I remember hearing that Brad Lyons from Sweetwater is there now heading up the Praise and Worship division.
Old 3rd March 2019
Kinda sad we don't have a real high end / pro audio store here... We're are one of the 10 largest cities in the US.

Sadly what RAA said. I'm from nashville and there are, or were, been here almost 7 1/2 years, so many cool new and used spots there.

- SRW
Old 4th March 2019
Lives for gear

Agreed but I think our proximity to Nashville really sucks up Atlanta’s market. But you’d think with all the movie work that would change.

I recently scored a used Manley Voxbox at my local GC in Alpharetta at a great price and was shocked that price was in the store. The GC store in Atlanta off of 85 can have some cool stuff from time to time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanRyder View Post
Kinda sad we don't have a real high end / pro audio store here... We're are one of the 10 largest cities in the US.

Sadly what RAA said. I'm from nashville and there are, or were, been here almost 7 1/2 years, so many cool new and used spots there.

- SRW

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search