The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Chandler REDD mic next to a vintage U87 Condenser Microphones
View Poll Results: Should I give in to gearlust?
Get the REDD!
35 Votes - 41.67%
Stick with the 87!
49 Votes - 58.33%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Old 14th September 2018
Lives for gear

My Thoughts...

Wow! That has to be the 1st time in years that I (slightly) preferred the mic with the least detail and depth for a particular song. Very interesting comparison.

They both sound extremely similar in tone but just like you said the u67 has a bit more depth and a bit more detail. It felt like it was poking out just a hair too much whereas the u87 was sitting in there so snug with the guitar strumming. I could easily bring the u87 into u67 territory with EQ and compression and vice versa!

Both are VERY fantastic sounding mics...particularly going through the MA5! I just felt like the slightly more laid back vibe of the u87 fit that particular track a little better. When I say "a little", I really mean a little.

That u67 would totally slay on anything modern from what I'm hearing on that sample. I don't have a u67 in my near future but I'll tell you what, you just sold me on that Avedis MA5 mic pre! It's definitely my next preamp purchase, heh! As always great singing and great recordings. I really loved the way you harmonize with yourself there too. that is a very very special talent in and of itself!
Old 15th September 2018
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funny Cat View Post
Wow! That has to be the 1st time in years that I (slightly) preferred the mic with the least detail and depth for a particular song. Very interesting comparison.

They both sound extremely similar in tone but just like you said the u67 has a bit more depth and a bit more detail. It felt like it was poking out just a hair too much whereas the u87 was sitting in there so snug with the guitar strumming. I could easily bring the u87 into u67 territory with EQ and compression and vice versa!

Both are VERY fantastic sounding mics...particularly going through the MA5! I just felt like the slightly more laid back vibe of the u87 fit that particular track a little better. When I say "a little", I really mean a little.

That u67 would totally slay on anything modern from what I'm hearing on that sample. I don't have a u67 in my near future but I'll tell you what, you just sold me on that Avedis MA5 mic pre! It's definitely my next preamp purchase, heh! As always great singing and great recordings. I really loved the way you harmonize with yourself there too. that is a very very special talent in and of itself!
Hey FC, thanks for the feedback, and kind words! My Dad's really into harmony... I listened to him harmonizing in the car a lot growing up, and I guess it rubbed off, hehe.

Haha, sorry to encourage your gearlust!! Lol. But I'm sure you wouldn't regret getting an MA5. It's my go-to pre now. Aside from the sound, they're extremely well built, and Avedis are an awesome company that genuinely care about their users. In the unlikely event that you have any trouble with it, they will really look after you.

Interesting observations!!
I guess it's mostly preference at this level. Or at least, more like Instagram... different high-quality 'vocal filters', depending on the vibe you're going for. I'm especially taken with the U67 vocals on the last Julien Baker record at the moment (which do have a very detailed, crystalline quality), which could be influencing my preferences. I can hear what you mean though, and I still love my 87 to bits of course - 45 years of service have given it its own special mojo (it never sounds bad to me).

However, I gotta say (as I'm still obsessed with this mic ), from my usage thus far, I personally find the 67 to be a slightly more versatile tool. Or, at the very least, a more effective starting point for mixing. I think I could throw it up for vocals on most stuff, and the sound would be right the way I want it without having to do any processing. The extra depth/detail/clarity definitely helps it in full-band mixes, but it's plenty smooth/thick enough to work in sparser arrangements too.

I feel like I always wanted a little more from the 87, where the 67 has some extra sparkle and magic. And I haven't experimented at all with preamp matching yet - I would hazard to guess that you could achieve a more laid back sound with a darker preamp for softer songs (if it seemed to feel too aggressive), but still have it sound a little more revealing on a lead vocal.

At any rate, all of this process has really helped me to realise that the 67/87 vibe is definitely the right fit for me, so I'm no longer up at night wondering if there's a better sounding vocal mic waiting for me somewhere out there. They are both awesome tools that capture different spins on the same vibe, and I'm super grateful for them.
I'm keen to try them through some other nice preamps too, to see how that shakes things up. E.g. D.W. Fearn VT-1, BAE 1073, vintage Neve, AEA RPQ-500, Retro Powerstrip, etc.

...Also, if I was building a bigger space and had more of a budget, I wouldn't hesitate to get a few more vintage 87s. Probably the best bang-for-buck vintage LDC on the market.

Cheers,
Dan
Old 16th September 2018
Lives for gear

+1 to what FC said, I totally agree. These clips also helped me to further understand the importance of reverb. I have access to a couple of "nice" reverb plugins, but I like your EMT plate better.
Chris
Old 25th September 2018
Lives for gear

Thanks for taking up my request

At the risk of sounding unoriginal I too will have to agree with FC for the most part:
the 87 sounds a bit more wooly, less detailed in the mid-high and high end, and I'd take that over the 67 for vocals on this particular piece, and probably on a lot of more sparse arrangements as well, but the difference wasn't big, and I reckon you could make the 67 sound closer to the 87 by pushing your pre some more, so in that sense the 67 is probably more versatile.
The 67's accuracy I like on the guitar though, and if it were me recording you (in a good enough sounding room to allow it) I'd put both mics in fig8, point the 87 towards your nose and the 67 towards the soundboard north of the soundhole.
After this I'll probably get me an 87 as soon as I found an excuse...

I really appreciate all the demos and impressions, and I reckon I'm not the only one, so know that if the itch to record something again and get some opinions gets to you, this will be a good place to post

I also don't want to hijack the thread but @chessparov2.0, on the topic of reverbs, in case you're interested, I've found that the two most important points to consider when the arrangement is this sparse, so when I'm looking at singer-songwriters mostly, are the initial "density" (has to do with early reflections, how many there are and how close the walls are) and the stereo spread.
A more dense reverb makes everything sound more vintage-y, wooly, less clear and a bit more crowded, like a small-mid hall, or less so a vintage plate, with a less dense reverb being a room or a mid-large chamber that I might use on something more "modern" to get a clearer sound.
The stereo spread I often want more of in any case since I'm starting from a mono source and want to make it wider.
If you have the chance you should try the "EM7 medium chamber" preset from the Lex PCM96 and native reverb plugin, or the sunset chamber from the actual M7 for a starting point, and then decide whether you want to go the denser of the lighter route.
Old 25th September 2018
Popping my head in to say:

REDD mic all the way.

I have similar gear (1073 instead of the avedis, and an s AI VERSION instead of a vintage U87) and both are very good chains.

We use the REDD more often. With the contour and other otpions it’s like having multiple mics. Very versatile, and I haven’t found a voice it sounds bad on yet.
Old 25th September 2018
Lives for gear

Spambot, thanks so much for giving further insight, into getting a better reverb sound. In the back of my mind, BTW I've been tempted to get a vintage PCM 96,
to mess around with. (I loved Leckie's use of it on the Ian Brown/Stone Roses vocals) I also have been starting to experiment with blending different hardware
& software verbs together. One of the genres, I'll occasionally record with another friend is psychedelic, so I've got a bit of Kevin Parker in me!

Domi, does your post mean you might have approached Kroc's voice differently, if you were recording him? (different processing etc?)

I haven't listened to the early clips here, in a while, but at the time thought...

Kroc's U87 and (later) the U67 Reissue, sounded better on his voice vs.
the REDD.

Thanks, Chris
Old 25th September 2018
Lives for gear

Nice test. To me they both sounded nice but I distinctly heard the mids boost in the U87 and it sounded more "vintagey"
Old 26th September 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by chessparov2.0 View Post
Spambot, thanks so much for giving further insight, into getting a better reverb sound. In the back of my mind, BTW I've been tempted to get a vintage PCM 96,
to mess around with. (I loved Leckie's use of it on the Ian Brown/Stone Roses vocals) I also have been starting to experiment with blending different hardware
& software verbs together. One of the genres, I'll occasionally record with another friend is psychedelic, so I've got a bit of Kevin Parker in me!

Domi, does your post mean you might have approached Kroc's voice differently, if you were recording him? (different processing etc?)

I haven't listened to the early clips here, in a while, but at the time thought...

Kroc's U87 and (later) the U67 Reissue, sounded better on his voice vs.
the REDD.

Thanks, Chris
Honestly, depending on the clip (there were many) I didn’t hear a clear winner. IMO, Sometimes the u87 worked and other times the REDD would have been my choice.

I’m not 100% sure how the REDD or u87 was set up or how the gain was set in the chain, position of the mic in the room, distance from the mic, etc.

Generally, the u87 sounds best for mic close mic’d While with the REDD I prefer to ask the artist to back off more.

I dig the coloration options on the mic, but for Kroc’s Voice I would probably use it “clean”.

I would also add, these clips are great and so is Kroc’s vocals!

I really just commented to praise Chandler and Kroc. Very cool to post these clips for the community.

That said, I wouldn’t base a purchasing decision on another person’s experience with a mic or based only on these samples. I read some pretty negative judgements about the REDD on this thread, probably from folks who have never actually taken the time to spend a few weeks recording with one.

My experience is both are great mics. U87 is obviously a studio standard, and the Chandler sounds very different, more extended in both directions and natural and clear and less hyped (you don’t get the same Neumann signature bump).

If I was recording Kroc, I might track with light opto compression and back him up a bit on the REDD.

Sometimes on the REDD, I don’t get the signal as hot as I’d like going in. I like to use the La2a to add some addition gain for that.

I might also try recording him off-axis a bit.

Again, hard to tell because I wasn’t in the room and am really assuming things here.

Also, possibly have him work the mic differently. Head down and back on louder passages, etc. it gets more into the subject of production more than simply “which move” and again... these are all just based on a few clips.

Either way, Chandler makes great gear. Anyone who is on the fence should spend some time with Wade’s gear. I’ve yet to use a Chandler product that wasn’t deserving of the term “high end.”
Old 26th September 2018
Lives for gear

Thanks Domi! Chris
Old 26th September 2018
Gear Maniac

TBH, I like the track and the performance, and I dislike both the mics. They both really convey that property of sounding like a mic; the first crunches the 1k-3k range, and the u87 gives that really boxy, cardboard lower mids with shishy 3-6k.

Would love to hear this same take through a DPA omni, which is as close as you can get to no mic at all, as far as I know.
Old 26th September 2018
Gear Guru

Funny how you get a completely opposed idea of which one sounds hyped depending on whether you analytically refer to the actual frequency respose of the mics compared to just feeling the sound they create.....
Old 26th September 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karloff70 View Post
Funny how you get a completely opposed idea of which one sounds hyped depending on whether you analytically refer to the actual frequency respose of the mics compared to just feeling the sound they create.....
Dude. Yessssss.
Old 4th October 2018
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by spambot_2 View Post
Thanks for taking up my request

I really appreciate all the demos and impressions, and I reckon I'm not the only one, so know that if the itch to record something again and get some opinions gets to you, this will be a good place to post
Hey Spambot! For sure. My pleasure.
I really appreciate the feedback, and always learn a lot too. I find that talking about all this stuff is a great way to keep your mind active in thinking up new ways to make tracks sound even better.

Once I put out the album I'm working on, I'll post links on here so everyone can hear the end results. This thread has definitely been a great help with the production process. As I've mentioned before, I did most of the vocals in my own studio and mixed everything myself. Most of the vocals have been through the 67 Reissue > MA5 chain (a few were RCA 77DX, the Brooklyn studio's vintage 67, and the 87 on the title track, which so happens to be another sparse voice + guitar arrangement).

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomiBabi View Post
Honestly, depending on the clip (there were many) I didn’t hear a clear winner. IMO, Sometimes the u87 worked and other times the REDD would have been my choice.

I’m not 100% sure how the REDD or u87 was set up or how the gain was set in the chain, position of the mic in the room, distance from the mic, etc.

Generally, the u87 sounds best for mic close mic’d While with the REDD I prefer to ask the artist to back off more.

I dig the coloration options on the mic, but for Kroc’s Voice I would probably use it “clean”.

I would also add, these clips are great and so is Kroc’s vocals!

I really just commented to praise Chandler and Kroc. Very cool to post these clips for the community.

That said, I wouldn’t base a purchasing decision on another person’s experience with a mic or based only on these samples. I read some pretty negative judgements about the REDD on this thread, probably from folks who have never actually taken the time to spend a few weeks recording with one.

My experience is both are great mics. U87 is obviously a studio standard, and the Chandler sounds very different, more extended in both directions and natural and clear and less hyped (you don’t get the same Neumann signature bump).

If I was recording Kroc, I might track with light opto compression and back him up a bit on the REDD.

Sometimes on the REDD, I don’t get the signal as hot as I’d like going in. I like to use the La2a to add some addition gain for that.

I might also try recording him off-axis a bit.

Again, hard to tell because I wasn’t in the room and am really assuming things here.

Also, possibly have him work the mic differently. Head down and back on louder passages, etc. it gets more into the subject of production more than simply “which move” and again... these are all just based on a few clips.

Either way, Chandler makes great gear. Anyone who is on the fence should spend some time with Wade’s gear. I’ve yet to use a Chandler product that wasn’t deserving of the term “high end.”
Hey Domi! Thanks for your kind words. Glad to hear you enjoyed the clips and found them useful!!

And yes, thanks to Chandler for making this mic. Seems like a lot of people are putting it to good use.
I totally agree that you shouldn't purchase based on someone else's experience with gear (if you can avoid it. Sometimes it's difficult to try something first). I've spent about half a year with the REDD now, but have avoided make sweeping objective statements for that very reason. 'Vibe' is something you can only really get a feel for firsthand. Chandler seem like a really great company. I can only speak for what worked for me, in my room, on my voice, to my ears.

Personally, the 67 Reissue gets me exactly where I want to go - so I haven't actually used the REDD now in the month or two since, and I might just sell it to fund a Bricasti or LA2A. I tried all the stuff you suggested, and it still didn't feel quite right for what I want (a little too thin, sibilant and edgy). Anyway, I don't want to rain on anybody's parade if they're loving it by harping on about that (which is why I haven't posted in a little bit). But I've really learned a lot about my own sonic preferences from using it.

Cheers,
Dan
Old 5th October 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroc View Post
Hey Spambot! For sure. My pleasure.
I really appreciate the feedback, and always learn a lot too. I find that talking about all this stuff is a great way to keep your mind active in thinking up new ways to make tracks sound even better.

Once I put out the album I'm working on, I'll post links on here so everyone can hear the end results. This thread has definitely been a great help with the production process. As I've mentioned before, I did most of the vocals in my own studio and mixed everything myself. Most of the vocals have been through the 67 Reissue > MA5 chain (a few were RCA 77DX, the Brooklyn studio's vintage 67, and the 87 on the title track, which so happens to be another sparse voice + guitar arrangement).

Hey Domi! Thanks for your kind words. Glad to hear you enjoyed the clips and found them useful!!

And yes, thanks to Chandler for making this mic. Seems like a lot of people are putting it to good use.
I totally agree that you shouldn't purchase based on someone else's experience with gear (if you can avoid it. Sometimes it's difficult to try something first). I've spent about half a year with the REDD now, but have avoided make sweeping objective statements for that very reason. 'Vibe' is something you can only really get a feel for firsthand. Chandler seem like a really great company. I can only speak for what worked for me, in my room, on my voice, to my ears.

Personally, the 67 Reissue gets me exactly where I want to go - so I haven't actually used the REDD now in the month or two since, and I might just sell it to fund a Bricasti or LA2A. I tried all the stuff you suggested, and it still didn't feel quite right for what I want (a little too thin, sibilant and edgy). Anyway, I don't want to rain on anybody's parade if they're loving it by harping on about that (which is why I haven't posted in a little bit). But I've really learned a lot about my own sonic preferences from using it.

Cheers,
Dan
Hey, I’m happy you found “your mic.”
Old 5th October 2018
Gear Maniac

Nice song. I would get both. I would keep the U87 and get a U47 or U47 clone also if possible.
Old 10th December 2018
Lives for gear

Late to the party, interesting comparisons, thanks a lot. First off, amazing talent and performance, such talent can be recorded with a 300.- mic and will still sound amazing given the guys mixing it knows what they are doing. Wonderful.

My impressions about the mics in this context: The REDD was putting the singer on a distant stage in front of me, the neumanns are putting it in the same room next to me. It is more an emotional choice than a better/worse thing. For my taste, the emotional strength of your singing is in the direct connection to the listener, so the Neumanns are the better choice imho, they make the listener feel closer to you. The 67 sounds a little prettier with slightly more overtones than the 87, so it would also be my choice. It is always hard to compare mics when they have very different frequency balances, the one that wins with the best frequency balance for a certain task usually is chosen, but the truth imho is that often another mic is better if we had only taken the time and effort to balance out the frequencies to our liking before comparing. So maybe I would like the REDD over the Neumanns once their balances are closer. Who knows.
Old 10th December 2018
Lives for gear

I'm looking forward to re-trying these microphones at NAMM 2019.

So far the REDD edges out both the U67 RI (Bock 67 is great too though), and U87ai on my voice.

I hope to sing through a vintage U87i someday though!

I'm glad the U67 reissue worked out so well for Kroc.
Chris
Old 20th December 2018
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by WunderBro Flo View Post
Late to the party, interesting comparisons, thanks a lot. First off, amazing talent and performance, such talent can be recorded with a 300.- mic and will still sound amazing given the guys mixing it knows what they are doing. Wonderful.

My impressions about the mics in this context: The REDD was putting the singer on a distant stage in front of me, the neumanns are putting it in the same room next to me. It is more an emotional choice than a better/worse thing. For my taste, the emotional strength of your singing is in the direct connection to the listener, so the Neumanns are the better choice imho, they make the listener feel closer to you. The 67 sounds a little prettier with slightly more overtones than the 87, so it would also be my choice. It is always hard to compare mics when they have very different frequency balances, the one that wins with the best frequency balance for a certain task usually is chosen, but the truth imho is that often another mic is better if we had only taken the time and effort to balance out the frequencies to our liking before comparing. So maybe I would like the REDD over the Neumanns once their balances are closer. Who knows.
Hey, thank you for your kind words, Flo!!
My pleasure to share this stuff. Glad to hear it was useful to you.
I definitely agree with you that the Neumanns are the right choice for my voice - because I self-produce, I generally prefer to choose stuff that takes the least work to sound 'right' without using EQ, etc., so I can just focus on performing and then have something neutral to work with later. I'm always very happy with what I get from the 67.

Quote:
I'm looking forward to re-trying these microphones at NAMM 2019.

So far the REDD edges out both the U67 RI (Bock 67 is great too though), and U87ai on my voice.

I hope to sing through a vintage U87i someday though!

I'm glad the U67 reissue worked out so well for Kroc.
Chris
Actually, it's kind of funny...
I think I was on a bit of a Hi-Fi bender this year, where I wanted to get the biggest, awesomest, most detailed, fattest sounding vocal ever. Probably not unusual for self-producers who are finally getting to play around with a wider range of higher end stuff. I wanted to make sure I wasn't compromising my songs by having any weak points with my recording chain. And I still think I really found a perfect match with the 67RI, because it sounds like I sound to me in my head when I sing, if that makes sense - it's always a well-balanced starting point for my lead vocal tracks.

However, I had finished a batch of mixes for my record, and I showed them to my drummer, and he was like, "Bro, it needs more dust!! It's too clean and pretty. It needs to be dirtier!! Your voice should sound like it's with the band, not way in front of it".

And it finally dawned on me that I'd been working so hard to make my vocals sound as 'good' as possible that the record (at that point) didn't have the right mojo. Which is a super easy trap to get caught in.

With my stuff, my tracks should sound like watching a set in a grimy hole-in-the-wall dive bar in the East Village or Brooklyn - the kind of places I actually play at, not in nice, acoustically sympathetic opera houses or whatever. I do INDIE ROCK N' ROLL! Lol (Heck, I recorded most of it in a basement in Brooklyn). Most of the time those places sound kind of terrible but feel amazing. They're a little lo-fi, but they have mystique and character. The record should sound like a place you'd actually want to hang out in and drink some whiskey. Sometimes that's counterintuitive to my instincts as an engineer.

All of which is to say, I'm learning more and more that depending on your desired sound, an expensive 'pretty' microphone may actually be standing in the way of your vision, not helping it. Cheap junk is just as bad though. Finding sounds with character and allure is what's important.

So, with that in mind, I've still been experimenting with other mics. Here are two other dirtier vocal chains I've been playing with. Again, just some quick clips using a Ryan Adams song as an example. Both have a little bit of compression and verb. Curious to know what people think!

P.S. Chris, I still think that for the money, a vintage U87i is very hard to beat. It sounds good on everything.

Cheers,
Dan
Attached Files

December Vocal A.mp3 (3.34 MB, 548 views)

December Vocal B.mp3 (3.34 MB, 552 views)

Old 20th December 2018
Lives for gear

It's December Vocal B for me. I liked it a lot more than A. Felt more connected. Always nice to hear great raw recordings.
Old 21st December 2018
Lives for gear

B by far! Another great vocal!

Hi Kroc, "All I Want For Christmas" is a cute girl (well Baby Boomer) and a U87i.

Right on regarding "character" microphones...

The Oktava 319 I have, is THEE microphone for me on "Stephen Stills 60's/70's"
style vocals. Has the coolest kind of subtle grit on it.

Whereas my (brighter) Oktava 219 is perfect for vintage 60's style Pop/Rock
stuff-Like the 'ol Johnny Rivers hits, in a dense mix.

Objectively, my Soundelux U195 is the most sonically "refined" of my LDC's,
and takes EQ well. Someday (realistically), my "most likely" Neumann is the TLM

"Hi-Fi bender" Hilarious-I'm stealing that line!
Chris
Old 21st December 2018
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funny Cat View Post
It's December Vocal B for me. I liked it a lot more than A. Felt more connected. Always nice to hear great raw recordings.
Quote:
B by far!
Chris
Will reply properly later, but any guesses on what kind of chain B might be?

Dan
Old 21st December 2018
Lives for gear

Hmm... Other than a Rode NT1-A?

I'll go back and listen to some of your earlier vocal cuts, on this thread.
Be back pretty soon...
Chris
Old 21st December 2018
Lives for gear

OK and my guess is (drumroll please!)...

U87i>MA5
Chris
Old 21st December 2018
gotta agree with you on preferring a natural, uncolored raw capture. Lots opportunity to add color etc later

if only i had your raw talent.. your voice man.. damn beautiful

glad you love that 67. sounds pretty perfect
Old 21st December 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Will reply properly later, but any guesses on what kind of chain B might be?

Dan
No idea but it sounded really full, HiFi and smooth so maybe a 441 into an RME interface? Shooting in the dark of course...
Old 21st December 2018
Gear Guru

Quote:
"Bro, it needs more dust!! It's too clean and pretty. It needs to be dirtier!! Your voice should sound like it's with the band, not way in front of it".
Did you ever try tracking your vocals with speakers instead of headphones? And not worrying a whole lot about bleed?
Old 21st December 2018
Lives for gear

B over A ... by far!
A sounds "compressed" or "nasal" - compared to B.
Old 21st December 2018
I honestly prefer B over A, but I wouldn't have an issue using A in the mix.
Old 21st December 2018
Gear Maniac

You have some of the best single mic recordings of guitar and vocals. Would you mind sharing your reverb settings?

The source- your voice and guitar (at least in these samples) are not dirty, nor are they particularly 'rock and roll.' I appreciate what your drummer is saying, but your voice is pretty 'sweet' sounding and no mic is going to change that (as demonstrated by your many sound clips- they all have the same general feel, regardless of the nuances of the sonics).

All that said, the U67 sounds perfect for your voice. If you want dirty rock and roll, then sing that way. BUT! You have a wonderful voice the way I hear it, so follow your unique artistic vision- which may not be the same as your drummer!
Old 21st December 2018
Lives for gear

Hey Kroc, feel free to shoot me a PM on "what mic /pre chain"...
If I'm right!

In any event, let me know when you finish your project-so I can buy a copy. (CD if available).

Thanks, Chris
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search