The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Any people want to tell me about there Brooklyn myteks adc? Audio Interfaces
Old 9th October 2017
Any people want to tell me about there Brooklyn myteks adc?

Calling all that have the Brooklyn mytek how do you use it? How do you like the sound? It does have an hifi sound to It or is just me. Is it your main device for analog summing? I feel like i am the only one who has this device. What device you had before?
Old 9th October 2017
I have one as well. There's more clarity in it which I like as mastering ADC compared to my Apogee Symphony mk1.
Haven't had time to play around with the nickel/saturation settings yet though.
Old 3rd January 2018
Here for the gear
Been using mine for about 2 months now. I’m using it in mastering. My chain is fed by a Benchmark dac3 L and captured with the Brooklyn ADC. My monitoring is Brooklyn DAC.

So far I really like it. I like some of the mastering options and have been trying out the transformer settings as well. It is very neutral sounding and wonderful for mastering. (I think the Benchmark DAC3 feeding the chain really helps as well). For straight up conversion it’s really awesome. I actually like the transformer settings as well (once they are matched in level using the headroom setting), they are very subtle and hi-fi sounding to my ears.
Big step up from the Mytek 192 in my mind and Definably gives a lot of other converters a run for their money.

Last edited by Dweaton; 6th January 2018 at 08:38 AM..
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search