The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Tell me about unity audio boulders? Studio Monitors
Old 6th August 2017
Tell me about unity audio boulders?

Hello all i have the Unity Rocks mk2 i really like them still leaning to mix through them. Seems for my room there are better closer i put them on the sound Anchor stands and it just sounds like not wide stereo image might not be doing it right how are your rocks? Anyway was wondering about the boulders and it can they be used for near use. I know mk1 is a 6 inch tweeter i think but the new one is 8 and that might be too big for my room. Was wondering for the future.
Attached Thumbnails
Tell me about unity audio boulders?-20170806_012510.jpg  
Old 6th August 2017
Gear Nut

The boulder is fantastic in the near field.
Old 13th February 2018
Here for the gear
I just ordered a pair of Boulders, hopefully they will ship this week. They are replacing focal twins, I also spoke with Kevin walker at Unity because I was concerned about distance 1.5m in my current set up...he stated I’d be ok at that distance
Old 14th February 2018
I already sold my rocks and got HEDD TYPE 20. But please let me know how the boulders are?
Old 27th April 2018
Gear Maniac

Any update from Boulder Mkii users? Are you guys enjoying them? Compared them with anything else in your studios?
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search