The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
LaChapell Still Around?
Old 15th March 2017
LaChapell Still Around?

I have been trying to contact LaChapell for over a week and no response. Anyone know if they are still around? Their site is up and seems OK.

Last edited by mrgroovy; 15th March 2017 at 05:56 PM..
Old 15th March 2017
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgroovy View Post
I have been trying to contact LaChapell for over a week and no response. Anyone know if they are still around? Their site is up and seems OK. I need a repair on my 583e.
I have been trying to get in touch for weeks with no response. Phone, email, even Vintage King is trying on my behalf with no luck. This is a stark contrast from how Scott handled things in the beginning.
Old 15th March 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by trustyjim View Post
I have been trying to get in touch for weeks with no response. Phone, email, even Vintage King is trying on my behalf with no luck. This is a stark contrast from how Scott handled things in the beginning.
Thx for the info. Looks like a small business so I was thinking maybe they were taking a break for a week. Phone recorded message does not greet as LaChapell either - just generic. I have left 2 messages and 3 emails.
Old 15th March 2017
Gear Maniac

I'm ALIVE!!!

Hey all, SO VERY SORRY some have been having difficulties getting a hold of me!! I did receive a call from a trusted dealer today and they gave me a heads up re this post and the difficulties. I believe there's been an issue with new spam controls that I put in place, perhaps. Anyways, to those that have been having problems with the web contact email link PLEASE use my personal account: [email protected]. This goes directly to my phone. HOPE THAT HELPS!!!

-Scott
Old 16th March 2017
Gear Addict

Well this is good news. I just sent an email to the new address.
Old 16th March 2017
Gear Guru

you mean the French Dave Chappell !!!!!
Old 20th March 2017
Phew~ i had a mini panic attack when I saw this thread title. 983 is the next piece of gear on my list...
Old 20th March 2017
Gear Addict

I just got a response, Scott said to send my piece in and he would service it for free. Now there's some good customer service!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search