The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Bricasti M7 Problem Analog Output Reverb/Delay Processors (HW)
Old 14th December 2016
Here for the gear

Bricasti M7 Problem Analog Output

Hello
I just received a Bricasti M7 that I bought second hand on ebay... the guy who sale it seem serious and said everything work fine ...

It's V2 system ( Probably updated as the manual is v1 + V2 Addendum and Upgrade Instructions). The Bricasti is visually perfect condition...
I plug it on Analog (I don't have the AES cable yet)
The problem is the output signal level is super low ( even when I'm on + 24 DB , Full Dry, Full wet ) ...I Have also an PCM 91 ...so I can compare using the same cable / daw / sound card ...THe PCM got normal signal when the Bricasti not ...I try also different other Cable ... same thing ...

Look that the rest of the functions of the bricasti are working ( I mean it's difficult to hear well the sound ...but ...) ...
Just one other thing seem not normal for V2 version...when I press the tape key quickly ...only the wet sound is mute ...and i still have the dry signal (when It supposed to mute all output ...)

If someone have any advice ...I hope it's just a set up problem ..Thanks a lot
Emmanuel
Old 15th December 2016
Lives for gear

Give Casey at Bricasti a call. He will help you out.
Old 15th December 2016
Here for the gear

Thanks Brad ...just do you know where I can write him ?
Old 15th December 2016
Lives for gear

He posts frequently on this board. If you do a search for Casey and Bricasti, you will find him and you can send him a private message.
Old 15th December 2016
Here for the gear

OK Thanks a lot ! Ill try this ...
Old 21st February 2017
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmanuel H View Post
OK Thanks a lot ! Ill try this ...
I have the same problem since I had the unit .... And it's not dead quiet either ..... Did you find out a solution to this
Top Mentioned Products
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search