The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
roland r880 output help! Reverb/Delay Processors (HW)
Old 25th November 2016
Gear Addict

roland r880 output help!

just bought a roland r880 from respected dealer. can get sound in but no sound out. raised mixer output levels in mixer window but nothing. wondering if there's some internal routing i need to set up in the algorithm stage to get it to put audio out? any pointers much appreciated.
Old 26th November 2016
Gear Addict

Im not in front of my unit at the moment but there are def some routing options in that box although I don't remember ever having zero output issues.

Maybe loop some audio through it and change settings on the fly, hopefully you will stumble onto some lush verb.

I know that the box will pass direct signal when the controller dosent recognize the factory card

great box
Old 26th November 2016
Gear Addict

thanks for the reply. have tried pressing buttons, reading manuals etc all the while with signal going through to no avail.
will persevere. i read there's no factory reset on the box. am presuming the internet tells the truth?!
meanwhile, will remove the card and see if that helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdd17 View Post
Im not in front of my unit at the moment but there are def some routing options in that box although I don't remember ever having zero output issues.

Maybe loop some audio through it and change settings on the fly, hopefully you will stumble onto some lush verb.

I know that the box will pass direct signal when the controller dosent recognize the factory card

great box
Top Mentioned Products
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search