The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
BF 16 + SF Apollo + neve genesys how should I set them up? Monitor Controllers
Old 30th September 2016
Gear Head

BF 16 + SF Apollo + neve genesys how should I set them up?

Hello fellow Slutz. I have a setup I could use some of your advice on. My goal is to track everything on a Neve Genesys (using the SF apollo if I run out of channels and for more DSP) into protools and then mix the tracks from PT on the Neve OTB and print that mix back into PT for the stereo mixes. Previous to this setup I was using the SF apollo with a DBox and the routing is petty straight forward but adding the Neve and the BF 16 has me a bit confused about how to best integrate all of the boxes together seamlessly. I think I can handle tracking and getting the tracks into PT but what confuses me is how to send those tracks back to the Neve for OTB mixing and printing back into PT. I've yet to wire the new setup, Up so I thought I would ask for some dos and don't prior to it to save myself some headaches. Anyone care to give me a couple of pointers about how to best go about this?
Thanks in advance.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search