The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Getting in Touch with Purple Audio?
Old 27th September 2016
Lives for gear

Getting in Touch with Purple Audio?

Tried calling, number doesn't seem to work on the website. Also sent a repair query over a week ago... One of the faceplates on a preamp was damaged by tape... I need a new one! Anyone have a viable email for someone there?
Old 29th September 2016
Lives for gear

Nobody?
Old 30th September 2016
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburg58 View Post
Nobody?
have you tried a Dealer like Vintage King ... i see you have a piece of gear listed in los angeles .. if not, check the dealer page on Purple Site for your Area ..
Old 1st October 2016
Lives for gear

I thought I replied about this a few day ago, but I guess it didn't post. Have you tried [email protected]? I havent spoken to Andrew in a while. I only have his personal cell, and I know he moved. I will check back in a few days to see if you reached him and if not try to reach him other ways. Good luck!
Cameron
Old 1st October 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by roonsbane View Post
I thought I replied about this a few day ago, but I guess it didn't post. Have you tried [email protected]? I havent spoken to Andrew in a while. I only have his personal cell, and I know he moved. I will check back in a few days to see if you reached him and if not try to reach him other ways. Good luck!
Cameron
Thanks!
Old 2nd October 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by roonsbane View Post
Cameron
That email just bounced back....
Old 2nd October 2016
Lives for gear

Best of luck to you. I had bad dealings with Andrew in the past and I could NEVER talk to the guy on the phone, not even once and this, after MANY attempts through mails and phone calls. The only time I got things settled with him was because a classy man named John Klett helped me by contacting him.
I don't deny Andrew's talent and skills but to me, the guy is not reliable. Sad to see this happening again.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search