The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Identify This gear?
Old 25th July 2016
Gear Maniac

Identify This gear?

Hey everyone,
This might be a bit of a long shot, but does anyone have the eyes to identify any of this gear?
Attached Thumbnails
Identify This gear?-gear.jpg  
Old 25th July 2016
Gear Guru

bottom 2 are 1176 or 1176 clones. Possibly an LA2A above that, might be DBX 162s above that. Could you get a blurrier picture?
Old 25th July 2016
Gear Nut

Yep dbx la2 and 76rev gh whatever silver
Old 25th July 2016
Gear Nut

So whats the story to this pic
Old 25th July 2016
Gear Maniac

The 2 on the bottom are Urei 1176 rev H's (The blue Urei logo and red off switch gives it away, and there's one sitting to my left in my rack as I type this) LA2A on top of them and then dbx 165 on top of the LA2A.
Old 25th July 2016
Gear Maniac

Awesome, thanks guys! It was from an instagram post. But it was sooo blurry that I was hoping someone with a better eye might recognize it right off. I almost thought the middle piece might have been a Retro 176. But it looks a lot more like an LA2A now that you mention it. Thanks for the help!
Old 25th July 2016
Lives for gear

And what song's success are you hoping to duplicate by using precisely the same equipment?
Old 25th July 2016
Lives for gear

Why not just ask politely if you can take a pic of the rack? It's not like there are national security issues with such a request.
Old 25th July 2016
Gear Maniac

Not looking to duplicate any songs success, if only gear could do that! haha.
Old 25th July 2016
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFlood View Post
Why not just ask politely if you can take a pic of the rack? It's not like there are national security issues with such a request.
Depends on who you ask... haha jk
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search