The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Geoff Tanner (Aurora Audio)
Old 5th July 2016
Geoff Tanner (Aurora Audio)

Anybody know how to get ahold of @ Geoff_T ? Been trying through email and Gearslutz PM but he doesn't respond.
Thanks

Last edited by shatz; 6th July 2016 at 04:06 PM..
Old 6th July 2016
He may be on a vacation/ international trip. I know a few years ago he took a long trip. Also, his best friend / business partner just passed due to cancer less than a month ago. So sad

https://www.gearslutz.com/board/thos...-sad-news.html

I am sure he or the AA family will contact you, maybe one of his dealers like Zen Pro Audio could help you! Also, depending on severity a mod here on GS @ TonyBelmont knows Geoff very well and maybe can assist you. Hope this helps! Condolences the Aurora Audio Family, The Tanners, and The Dickson's!
Old 6th July 2016
Thanks!
Old 6th July 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by shatz View Post
Anybody know how to get ahold of @ Geoff_T ? Been trying through email and Gearslutz PM but he doesn't respond.
Thanks
Hi

Apologies and I have replied to your email... very much tied up sorting out the business since Alan's passing...

Don't worry, it will continue with the same business name but with loose ends tied up.

Old 6th July 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff_T View Post
Hi

Apologies and I have replied to your email... very much tied up sorting out the business since Alan's passing...

Don't worry, it will continue with the same business name but with loose ends tied up.

Thanks Geoff, sorry to hear of your loss. Take care.
Old 7th July 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff_T View Post
Hi

Very sorry that this has happened Geoff, you are indeed ....Sir a true Gentleman and Scholor in not only making you're extensive knowledge available though in being a fantastic Audio OEM and a reliable point of contact. I do hope things get smoothed out soon, and my sympathies to all involved!

Kind Regards
TheLastByte
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search