The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Got a favour to ask from a Bricasti M7 owner! Reverb/Delay Processors (HW)
Old 28th June 2016
Here for the gear

Got a favour to ask from a Bricasti M7 owner!

Hello!
Been working fulltime as a musician for over a decade but Im quite new to the forum, the arts of recording and its related gear.
Iv begun buildning a homestudio mainly for recording vocals acoustic instruments, maybe some electric guitar, electric base and percussion but no drumkits for sure.

So far iv assembled a Wenger soundlok (a sound isolating room in the room) with 4 square meter space inside (something like 43 square feet).
Next step was hunting for a mic..
After reading a lot of threads on this forum I decided to go visit Andreas Grosser in Berlin and I bought a Gefell CMV 563 from him with one M7 and one M8 capsule. Seemed like a good idea to go to where the knowleadge is sins I really dont know to much myself (and it was!).

And to begin fiddeling around I bought an Audient ID 22 audio interface.

And thats about as far as Iv got.
My plan is to get a Bricasti M7, some nice compression and eq, a few more mics and later on upgrade the conversion and preams.

Inside the Wenger soundlok its real quite but also very little acoustics.
Im wondering if this idea/plan of mine is going to give me pleasing results.
Therefore im now asking for a favour. Would you reading this (taken you have/have access too the gear in question) run some of my recordings through a Bricasti M7 and preferably some nice compression and eq.

Id really appreciate the effort!

With love
Timothy
Old 28th June 2016
Gear Addict

Happy to process files for you

The M7 has a lot of presets and I usually tweak wet/dry signal so find an online manual and make a few selections.

Your file will also pass through an SSL X-Desk and Lynx Aurora 16.

Your options beyond that are the Foote Control Systems P4 DMS compressor and Burl B32 Vancouver which are always on my mix bus.

I can also engage Pueblo Audio preamps if you like.
Old 29th June 2016
Here for the gear

Wow thats great!
Thanks a lot
Ill send you a PM!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search