The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Speaker Management / HP pre from Millennia
Old 27th June 2016
Gear Nut
Speaker Management / HP pre from Millennia

Hello,

who would like to see a speaker management system built by Millennia?
I'm not affiliated with them in any way, it's just that I love the transparence and clarity of their equipment, so I assume there would be a lot of potential clients if they decided to make one.

Cheers,
Sam
Old 27th June 2016
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy85 View Post
Hello,

who would like to see a speaker management system built by Millennia?
I'm not affiliated with them in any way, it's just that I love the transparence and clarity of their equipment, so I assume there would be a lot of potential clients if they decided to make one.
Why not send them a message suggesting this?

I have, on occasion, conveyed my wishes to designers and I know it's of value for them to hear from existing or potential customers regarding things we'd like to see in the future. Millennia happens to be one of those companies actually, and I know they're not standing still with their product line.
Old 28th June 2016
Gear Nut
Quote:
Originally Posted by pieter k View Post
Why not send them a message suggesting this?

I have, on occasion, conveyed my wishes to designers and I know it's of value for them to hear from existing or potential customers regarding things we'd like to see in the future. Millennia happens to be one of those companies actually, and I know they're not standing still with their product line.
I did already Was just wondering how much feedback this idea would get on GS...

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search