The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Master Clocking Question
Old 6th April 2016
Master Clocking Question

Hello slutz friends,

i'm looking for a solution to a small problem that i have. I believe there some tech. genius over here to help me. Last 5 years i used to work with master clock BIG BEN for my following ad/da chain. Now this clock is dead and i have another try with DRAWMER DMS-1 (older version with switch buttons).

Drawmer M-Clock DMS-1 (master clock)
Avid Digidesign 192
Apogee Rosetta 800
Apogee Rosetta 200

Question: In Big Ben i remember, the clocking did with automatic way, i mean when a project opened, the clock did the job automatically. Now my question is simple ... what i have to do with the Buttons... First push the button in Drawmer to set the clock in the proper Frequency 44,48,96.. ect and after begin the project file with pro tools? and if yes... what happened if i dont remember the project's clock freq?

Thank you for reading my small problem.

Last edited by spreadspell; 6th April 2016 at 12:23 PM..
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search