The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Help, how to repair Aurora Audio GTP8 Multi-Channel Preamps
Old 4th March 2016
Gear Maniac
Help, how to repair Aurora Audio GTP8

Hi fellow slutz!

I have Aurora Audio GTP8 8-channel preamp. The best preamp I've ever used, no doubt (at least in my book)...Now I've mystically lost two channels of the unit, it seems that there's something broken in the opamps...Aurora Audio wont answer mails considering this matter and how to get repair parts, scematics etc etc... Anyone heard of them lately? What should I do? It's annoying to own a $5000 preamp and not get it fixed :D.

Thanks

-- Mikko
Old 4th March 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by mherrane View Post
Hi fellow slutz!

I have Aurora Audio GTP8 8-channel preamp. The best preamp I've ever used, no doubt (at least in my book)...Now I've mystically lost two channels of the unit, it seems that there's something broken in the opamps...Aurora Audio wont answer mails considering this matter and how to get repair parts, scematics etc etc... Anyone heard of them lately? What should I do? It's annoying to own a $5000 preamp and not get it fixed :D.

Thanks

-- Mikko
Hi

I answer emails.... and we have a phone you can reach me on so I'm concerned that you have an issue yet can't contact me.

So email me at geoff @ auroraaudio . net and we will go from there.

Best regards

Geoff
Top Mentioned Products
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search