The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Cranesong IBIS
Old 10th October 2002
Lives for gear

Cranesong IBIS

So apart from Brad Blackwood.... has any one heard it yet?... if so can they pls report cos its giving me the gear jones's reall baaddd!!

Is on the list so i am told so i am eager to hear any feedback about how its works and more importantly how its gona sound?

PEACE
Wiggy
Old 10th October 2002
Gear Maniac

Re: Cranesong IBIS

.... has any one heard it yet?...

Can´t wait for some feedback or review.....looks very interesting, esp. the "colour" thing......

/R.O.C.K
Old 10th October 2002
I-B-ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssss!

yes my preciousssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

yuktyy
Old 10th October 2002
Hey Wig,

I think its too new yet. I've already tried to put an order on one(i was told the waiting list is a long, with other luminaries ahead including our favorite mix guy TLA). Since he customs builds them, I will probably be on the next group which means probably late this year early next. I was hoping for the mastering version but I guess non detented will have to suffice.
Old 10th October 2002
Lives for gear

Jules ..... you need to get out of that cave of yours and take a holliday .... it's just a movie man .... heh heh
Old 11th October 2002
Moderator emeritus

It IS very interesting. I got the short tour (on the show floor) and want to get one in here to play with in greater depth.
Old 11th October 2002
Lives for gear

Dave Hill gave me a demo at the show and I was quite impressed. He played a tune and did a little 4 minute mastering thing as I listened on headphones. I'm guessing that once you hear what this can do to a master you won't want to live without one. In addition to being a very sweet sounding EQ it also has some sort of fatness knob as well.

Rick Krizman
KrizManic Music
Old 11th October 2002
Moderator emeritus

Quote:
Originally posted by RKrizman
In addition to being a very sweet sounding EQ it also has some sort of fatness knob as well.
Like I need a fatness knob... I've got enough without it.
Old 11th October 2002
We're getting two out of the first run of twelve units. I'll write a little blurb when I put it through the paces. It will probably be realistically a month, give or take a few days.
Old 11th October 2002
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally posted by NathanEldred
We're getting two out of the first run of twelve units. I'll write a little blurb when I put it through the paces. It will probably be realistically a month, give or take a few days.

pleeeeeeeeease do..... grggt

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search