The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
apogee high end???
Old 2nd February 2007
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezrecords View Post
Dude I will try to get pics, they are the best way to demostrate it, but think that the corporate of my friend is a high desing broadcasting comunications with a lot of prototypes inside the labs, so I´m sure that they will not very happy if I go with a cam and take some photos of the machines to upload into a forum, anyway I will try to talk with my friend because he could maybe do some photos. Think that when I came inside the labs they checked all me, pockets, etc... they asked for the machines that I bring, my friend saids that it was the owner, and they take an entirely document about the security systems, it is not as easy as you could thought but I will try to get that photos, after that photos I´ll leave the forum as I mentioned, thanks to all

Are you running converter tests on prototype gear!!!...OR on trusted technical test and measurement equipment???

Regarding pics,...I was meaning taking a pic of the screen showing wave form data or whatever you are using, or whatever display the gear has,...you wouldn't need to take pics of any prototype gear,...and you probably shouldn't be using prototype gear to test your converters anyhow.

And what kind of place checks your pockets and does a security check for a friendly converter test with your friend???
Perhaps you should ask your friend to test your gear at his home on his own tech gear.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search