The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Bfe mk d7
Old 30th January 2016
Deleted 67ae682
Bfe mk d7

Hi,

I'm looking for the pinout for a BFE MK 7D EQ unit in the Danner cassette format. If anyone could point me in the right direction, that would be great...

It seems that despite the Danner units in general being pretty popular, there doesn't seem to be a real online resource for them.
Old 31st January 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixSix View Post
Hi,

I'm looking for the pinout for a BFE MK 7D EQ unit in the Danner cassette format. If anyone could point me in the right direction, that would be great...

It seems that despite the Danner units in general being pretty popular, there doesn't seem to be a real online resource for them.
I'm sure you know about them already.. but have you tried vintagetools.de ?
at the moment they have an mk5b.. maybe try to email them.. they might scout one for you.. they have plenty of products for the danner units afaik.

maybe you already tried..and this doesn't help..

the intent was anyway to help..

Cheu
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search