The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Nevaton Mics - Where to buy? Condenser Microphones
Old 5th November 2015
Here for the gear
Nevaton Mics - Where to buy?

I'm interested in buying a pair of MC416 Nevaton Mics.

I've hit up the email and phone number on their site, but haven't heard anything back from the distributor in Wisconsin. 2 of the 3 links to distibutors on the Nevaton site are dead and the other is only selling a tiny selection.

Has anyone purchased a Nevaton mic - and if so, where and how?

I am really interested in what they offer, but also pretty worried about their customer service, should it be needed.

Any light shed on the Nevaton mystery would be appreciated, thank you.
Old 5th November 2015
Lives for gear

I have a Nevaton, MC48, and absolutely love the sound of it, "silky" sounding in a word, which works well on many things. I bought it used several years ago. At that time though, and up until a couple of years ago, there were distributors for these mics, and they seemed on the verge of becoming more popular and well known.
But you are right, today they are very hard to find, and seem to have dropped off the map entirely. I hope this is not the case, as they are excellent sounding mics IMHO. Might have something to do with poor conditions in Russia. I guess I would say, keep looking, and good luck.
Old 6th November 2015
Old 6th November 2015
Here for the gear
Thank you both for your replies. I had missed the .ru version of their site, thanks for passing that on.

The one live link on the us site, which had only 2 mics listed, actually does have complete distribution for Nevaton, upon further inquiry, but I'm waiting to hear on how far out a shipment date would be.

Excited for these. I've never fallen in love with a C414 and the MC416 sounds like a great alternative workhorse.
Old 6th November 2015
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrzig View Post

Excited for these. I've never fallen in love with a C414 and the MC416 sounds like a great alternative workhorse.
I prefer the Nevaton personally to most 414's, including mine, in terms of "musicality". Really "pretty" sound, to my ear, on many things, i.e. classical ensembles, acoustic guitar, vocals, drum overhead, etc. Definitely a mic worth having, IMHO. Good luck.
Old 22nd January 2016
Here for the gear

Nevaton

Has anyone purchased a Nevaton mic - and if so, where and how?

I am really interested in what they offer, but also pretty worried about their customer service, should it be needed.

Any light shed on the Nevaton mystery would be appreciated, thank you.[/QUOTE]

Hey there, Just call Lonya at 608-438-8541 or email him at [email protected] He is a distributor of Nevaton in the U.S.
Old 22nd January 2016
Here for the gear

Just call Lonya at 608-438-8541 or email [email protected]
Matched stereo pair of MC416 would be a special order. But it takes from 2-4 weeks to get special orders to the U.S.
Forgot to mention free shipping in the U.S. and 2-year warranty!
Old 28th February 2019
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sound Bear View Post
Just call Lonya at 608-438-8541 or email [email protected]
Matched stereo pair of MC416 would be a special order. But it takes from 2-4 weeks to get special orders to the U.S.
Forgot to mention free shipping in the U.S. and 2-year warranty!

Is Lonya still representing Nevaton in the USA? I'm interested in the new Nevaton MC-59.

Nevaton MC 59 – Super-small condenser microphone
Old 1st March 2019
Here for the gear

Yes, I am. You can email me directly at [email protected]
Top Mentioned Products
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search