The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
loving the mk2 rocks
Old 12th July 2015
loving the mk2 rocks

I am loving the mk2 rocks i have a demo pair. Buy i am going to get these speakers. They sound great. Just a little nudge from the eq i can hear. Those who have the rocks i want to hear your experiences.
Old 12th July 2015
Lives for gear

Have you compared them to anything else?
Old 13th July 2015
Gear Head

I've had the rocks since the first few months they came out, and still love them dearly I got them as a Wildcard while searching for my next new monitors and they've been fantastic everyday all day from then. Monitors being so subjective there's not much I can say because it's personal to me but I feel the rocks make me work harder in a good way showing me the cold hard truth and if it sounds good... It sounds good.
Old 13th July 2015
I don't own them but I have been working on them regularly somewhere for a while and I think they sound really great. I've been thinking about getting some Boulder MK2s for my new room.
Old 13th July 2015
Had the Focals twins. I think they are in the same class. But i like these more becasue they fit my room better. I like that they are smaller. And they have good bass clear
Old 13th July 2015
Here for the gear

Thanks for the kind words, we really appreciate your support. By the way your in great company:

Alex Rankin
Tom Dalgety
Alan Moulder
Jimmy Hogarth
Joshua Homme
Geoff Foster
Mike Crossey
Andy Gray
John Leckie
F Reid Shippen
Rik Simpson
Stuart Hawkes
Steve Osbourne
Ben Hillier
Pedro Ferreira
Liam Howlett
Steve Fitzmaurice
Guy Massey
Metropolis Studios & Mastering

All use and trust Rocks or Boulders

Paul
Head of Sales & Marketing
Unity Audio
Old 13th July 2015
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul_G View Post
I don't own them but I have been working on them regularly somewhere for a while and I think they sound really great. I've been thinking about getting some Boulder MK2s for my new room.
Let me know when your new room is ready and we will assist you in demoing some Boulders
Old 14th July 2015
Helioscentric really great monitors. Also the thumbs up to the team. all i am thinking about is now if i can use them horizontal.
Old 14th July 2015
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by spektor View Post
Helioscentric really great monitors. Also the thumbs up to the team. all i am thinking about is now if i can use them horizontal.
Hi Spektor, thank you for the kind words. We do have some customers that use the Rocks horizontally, however, they were actually designed to be vertically orientated and as such the HF dispersion is marginally better particularly at the listening position. My advice would be to try them in your room with your reference tracks as each scenario is different, if you feel they work fine your good to go.

Paul
Head of Sales & Marketing
Unity Audio
Old 14th July 2015
Thanks paul i will

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search