The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Console Tech in LA
Old 1st May 2015
Lives for gear

Console Tech in LA

I'm looking for a tech in LA to go over my RCA console (solid state) like API. Any recommendations? Thx
Old 1st May 2015
Lives for gear

Pat Schneider
PS-Tech
Old 1st May 2015
Lives for gear

Thanks. Would love to get some options too. This is for regular check up, to be on top of Melcor amp cards (very API) and also provide ideas and work on how to get the best out of the console for a modern recording. It's already in great condition, built in 1967, used at RCA studio back then built by RCA engineers, a Chet Atkins/Les Paul inputted design, so is one amazing sounding console, however could use some ongoing maintenance with someone who really would like to work on my very rare piece, only one working console of this type in the world. Thanks.

Last edited by CJ1973; 1st May 2015 at 04:22 PM..
Old 1st May 2015
Lives for gear

Ken Hirsch helped a friend, great person...
Old 1st May 2015
Gear Guru

Ralph Skelton - Pacific Innovative. Hard to to get scheduled, but knows his stuff inside and out.
Old 2nd May 2015
Lives for gear

Charlie Bolois over at Vertigo
Old 5th May 2015
Gear Guru

steve firlotte ... About Us ... he has done work on a friends API console ... smart cat .. 2nd for charlie bolis as well .. kevin kline used to work with charlie .. i think he is out on his own now ..
Old 6th May 2015
Lives for gear

Thanks guys! Charlie Bolois seems very knowledgeable yet busy, understandably, but I have not got in touch with Steve Firlotte as I gathered he may be busy too! I know him and he services my IC mp820 sidecar but really didn't cross my mind for the RCA. Thanks again!
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search