The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByWorking Class Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Has anyone here had any luck trying notched music therapy to help alleviate their tinnitus? The theory is you notch out the...

Rob Coates
replies: 12 views: 865
halfmanhalftoast 6 days ago

I hate to spam up this place, but I really need an option from some like minded folks about this. About 3 weeks ago I picked up...

Typhus
replies: 5 views: 534
Jeff Hayat 1 week ago

Hello, I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced a dip in one ears hearing while mixing/playing back music? And if so what can...

Londonmuso
replies: 10 views: 699
stixstudios 1 week ago

The title may sound like a contradiction, but tinnitus and hearing problems pop up on the board once in a while. Most of the...

Frequency
replies: 219 views: 109,072
Gemx 2 weeks ago

How good are they? And are they worth trying?

Seras
replies: 3 views: 1,065
Synth Guru 3 weeks ago

Smoking

My moan... Everything is going great- getting loads of work, making good money, enjoying my work but I started smoking...

octatonic
replies: 55 views: 5,335
octatonic 10th June 2019

I recently was in a music store and I thought I put on some headphones and hit a few pads on the new Akai Force production...

Axon Jackson
replies: 10 views: 517
foxwaves 1st June 2019

20 years old with long life dream of being a pro sound mixer, but recent audiology trip shows I cannot hear above 16khz at normal...

crowmig
replies: 31 views: 1,788
pencilextremist 13th May 2019

For a while I have been experiencing a low rumbling hum in my right ear off and on which sounds like a truck in the distance with...

Artmuzz
replies: 20 views: 882
mjw63 2nd May 2019

Does anyone have names of top Doctors that deal with musicians in the US. I’ve had shoulder, arm, etc pains for years. Each DR...

Meter
replies: 6 views: 531
Meter 27th April 2019

I just read about a 70% to 80% recovery rate for Tinnitus treatment using Lidocaine IV injections. I know a lot of Gearslutz...

Rob Coates
replies: 19 views: 3,274
bgood 23rd April 2019

There are lot of discussions about this on net but I would like to hear from people whos ears are tools for work. ...

anabolique
replies: 18 views: 11,810
Ssspore 22nd April 2019

Hi guys, I have since more than a year hearing loss, mostly in the high frequencies, and tinnitus in both ears, with light...

Pepino456
replies: 0 views: 406
Pepino456 21st April 2019

Hello Dear Members, Last week I was so excited. I got myself some new software and was working on my new track that was on...

Strife84
replies: 20 views: 904
typical user 2nd April 2019

Hey guys, just wondering if others suffer from this. I work as a freelance producer/engineer for a living, therefore tracking...

Moscow
replies: 1 views: 415
BIG BUDDHA 29th March 2019

Hi ! I have tinnitus, and I live ok with it. It is not LOUD, but it is not really quiet either. It is there. So, I still...

Pepino456
replies: 1 views: 608
strange loop 27th March 2019

Hello, After getting a noise induced hearing loss and tinnitus on both ears because of earbuds use, I want to go back to...

Pepino456
replies: 2 views: 627

Hi, While choosing headphones for yourself, how do you know which one is loud enough to damage your ears if you use a web based...

novajones001
replies: 6 views: 586

YouTube Pretty interesting watch Enjoy, and have a great day! kfhkh

FreshProduce
replies: 2 views: 440
Synth Guru 26th March 2019

Interesting! Tiny Tech Tips: Why You Need Earplugs At Concerts

Whitecat
replies: 2 views: 483
RyanC 17th March 2019

Hi, weird question ! I have reduced hearing range at a young age, because of loud sounds. Now I stopped every dangerous...

Pepino456
replies: 1 views: 498
Donedeal0 17th March 2019

Hello guys. Like many other people I work usually sitting and I keep such position really for a long time. However I really don't...

Seras
replies: 13 views: 2,275
saraluck9090 5th March 2019

Hi ! I have as I wrote in some previous threads, hearing loss in the high frequencies. My hearing break at 14khz (left ear) and...

Pepino456
replies: 1 views: 470
Prodba 3rd March 2019

Hey everyone, I wrote this blog post recently. Let me know what you think! How to overcome Impostor Syndrome Even though you...

Waywyn
replies: 10 views: 1,020
pencilextremist 24th February 2019

Hello guys, I'm a long time lurker of these threads and a big fan of the community, I've always came here for help with mixes...

Worried3000
replies: 1 views: 557
Synth Guru 24th February 2019

Last Monday I had my gall bladder removed, laparoscopically. I asked my doctor about singing and he really didn't know how to...

Shannon Adkins
replies: 18 views: 893
chessparov2.0 20th February 2019

Dear Slutz, if this is not the best place for the thread, Im sorry, please move it to appropriate forum. I've been diagnosed...

klogg
replies: 17 views: 1,997
EMMST 19th February 2019

Lyndsey Buckingham is recovering following emergency open heart surgery, reports seem to suggest that his vocal chords have been...

clump
replies: 4 views: 700
Thunderbird 14th February 2019

So two weeks ago I started having a plugged feeling in my right ear. I tried cleaning it with a q-tip and it didn't help. A...

KingDiamond
replies: 56 views: 105,821
mbvoxx 2nd February 2019

Hi, apologies for the 'boring' topic, but I can't be the first person here to think about this? I am relatively 'fit' and active...

The Beatsmith
replies: 55 views: 3,945
PdotDdot 27th January 2019

Hi, I have a question. I have hearing loss on the high end of the frequency spectrum. Basically, it begin to fade after...

Pepino456
replies: 4 views: 668
Lunar Attic 17th January 2019

when did you test your hearing ability lastly (audiogram) ? i downloaded a freq. generator app and was somewhat shocked! ok, i am...

Deleted 9537e4f
replies: 10 views: 776
dcwave 11th January 2019

Hi. I'm a 32 year old male and I like to listen to music. It's almost an addiction that I can't live without. Well I have a...

Bikozi
replies: 2 views: 469
Bikozi 10th January 2019

Hi ! I have two questions. The first is : how do you deal with high frequencies hearing loss ? After using too much...

Pepino456
replies: 33 views: 1,865
Brent Hahn 5th January 2019

I just sent a snippet of a Avenger expansion to someone, and this person said that on the second part of the drop, there is 4/4...

Pepino456
replies: 4 views: 531
Deleted 3cb98a6 1st January 2019

Anybody else deal with sleep paralysis? It usually happens once every few months, but I had two instances last night where I...

Derp
replies: 22 views: 1,056
Derp 28th December 2018

Here's a cheery subject So who's lost their high frequency hearing ? or even worse has tinnitus ? A friend of mine who also...

Deleted efd8500
replies: 51 views: 4,534
Pepino456 28th November 2018

I didn't realise the problem was so bad until I realised I was having breathing issues, and attended a Chiropractor for a...

Carbinax
replies: 3 views: 612
oboemaroni 24th November 2018

Recent developments with Frequency Therapeutics: Press Releases - News & Events - Frequency Therapeutics A cure will be...

MyBackPages6
replies: 3 views: 873
ardis 9th November 2018

Hey, I am not here to speak about all the strategies to achieve a good mix when You have hearing loss (referencing tracks,...

Pepino456
replies: 0 views: 651
Pepino456 9th November 2018

Hi guys, I recently found a video with a technique against tinnitus, by a physiotherapist named Liebscher-Bracht: YouTube The...

Gertius
replies: 2 views: 1,017
lllubi 7th November 2018

Well, it depends on context of course, but I didn't hear many "creepy" sounds from the One so far, so that'll just be...

EvilDragon
replies: 156 views: 7,716
the fxs 6th November 2018

I had physical yesterday and my doctor suggested several drops of Olive Oil for 5 min every day for a week to remove wax. Just...

Lazer Toms
replies: 19 views: 1,736
Wyllys 25th September 2018

Hi, I have a slight hearing loss in my left ear (from 8Khz to 12Khz the curve goes down), while my right ear is still perfect,...

Donedeal0
replies: 1 views: 817
howseth 4th September 2018

Have any of y'all experienced a recent uptick in tinnitus-related spam? I sure have. A big one.

Brent Hahn
replies: 14 views: 1,788
Jonkr 23rd August 2018

Not sure if the Java Code will work on modern computers, but try this. Hearing Test Products I have found using a quiet space...

DanDan
replies: 1 views: 1,308
LoreneYoder 28th July 2018

From International Musician, the Journal of the American Federation of Musicians... Too Loud, Too Close, Too Long: Musicians...

theblue1
replies: 9 views: 939
howseth 27th July 2018

Hi there, Like many others, music is something I pretty much constantly listen to, without breaks etc, it's just how it is. One...

Dhji
replies: 0 views: 781
Dhji 23rd July 2018

Hi, In your opinion, should a composer hide his tinnitus at all cost to clients? Indeed, when a spikes kicks in and hampers you...

Redmont
replies: 7 views: 1,226
chrischoir 22nd July 2018

Watch this. Try it. Report back. Cheers... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajb37ie-Juo&feature=youtu.be

Dot
replies: 7 views: 1,654
howseth 20th July 2018

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search