The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Tinnitus success stories? Effects Pedals, Units & Accessories
Old 10th May 2006
  #31
Gear Head
 
Mark O's Avatar
 

as Freddy Mercury once said; "I've learned to live with it"

heh
Old 10th May 2006
  #32
Lives for gear
 

accupuncture rocks

Wow interesting thread... I had pretty bad bout of tinitus which started about a year ago...I was on medication at the time (anti-inflamatories) because of a bad case a sciatica...that plus general exaustion probably triggered ny tinitus...anyway, I've mentioned it to my accupuncturist who suffered from tinitus himself for quite awhile and after a few session where he concentrated on getting rid of it, I'm happy to say that I'm cured... I'm so releived that it didn't become a chronic problem...I know there's a lot of different causes for tinitus, and of course it can came back, but accupuncture can really help and put the tinitus under control...the sooner you get a treatment the better.
Old 14th June 2007
  #33
Myne was caused by mega stress at work and a 8 hour high volume mixing session with violins...duuuuhhh

The methodolgy the less you stress and pay attention to it the less you hear it worked for me....but do see a doctor asap after you get it as either an IV drip or a boost of cortisone gets rid of it in mayn cases.

Also no smoking, no alcohol, no stress, sport and meditation has helped me to get it 90% gone, i only notice it now when i look for it

Another interesting link I read in a mag today:

[email protected]: Press Releases:

Apparently a tinnitus zapper that provides instant relief when its just too much and can be hard on a regular mp3 player

All the best

prahlad
Old 14th June 2007
  #34
Lives for gear
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by neekolas View Post
Been struggling with this as of late. Seems that left ear is infected. The doctors obvioulsy cannot tell if it is viral or bacterial. Basically the eardrum is not moving as much due to the amount of pressure caused by fluid build up (yum). I'm on antibiotics and nasonex.
Some antibiotics can cause tinnitus as a side effect or make it worse.

FWIW.
Old 14th June 2007
  #35
Gear Addict
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fifthcircle View Post
Had a horrible head cold, allergies, and then flew on an airplane... Gave me problems a few years back.

My audiologist put me on a regimen of Flonase and Niacin (non- time release, he wanted the flush) and I was back to normal inside of a month.

He explained that with cold/allergy based ringing, it is usually because of the Eustachian tubes from the sinus to the ears getting plugged.

Yes, flying when you have a cold and your nose is plugged will sure do it. I got a ruptured eardrum that way, about ten years ago. Ever since then, I always make sure I have some Sudafed in my carry-on bag, so I can take it in flight if I realize that I might have a problem with descent.

The nasal steroid sprays are great. I've tried several. Flonase is pretty good, but Rhinocort worked better for me. I tried Astelin too; it worked, but it had a weird side effect on me -- it made me feel edgy. But my stepfather uses Astelin with no problems. For those who haven't used any of these, note that they are not decongestants per se. They will relieve the swelling in the nasal tissues, but you have to maintan a regime with them, and it takes several days before they start working.

I've also had to have several sinus surgeries. That has helped a lot. The first one was back in 1985; they had to go into my nose and break bones and stuff. I've had several more since them, but now that the bone and cartilege structure is right, the follow-on surgeries are much less traumatic. The last one I had, about seven years ago, I only had a local anesthetic and I was back at work the next day. Tip: My first surgery, the most servere one, was done by a plastic surgeon. There are a lot of plastic surgeons who do very good nose reconstruction work. They have to be good, because most of their business is elective surgery. (Insurance will cover it, though, if there is an ear or breathing problem involved.) Word gets around among the clientele as to who is good and who isn't. The surgeon told me that many people have deformed cartilege in their noses due to childhood accidents and don't realize it. All of these things can block the Eustacian tubes. They can also cause sleep apnea, which will make tinnitus worse.

There are still some things I have to avoid. The main one is diving in deep water; I can only go down 7-8 feet because my ears don't equalize to high pressure. If I go deeper, it will force water into my inner ears, and then it doesn't drain and I get ear infections. When I wear headphones, I have to watch my levels. I'm a big fan of auto racing, but I never go to a race now without earplugs. And I try not to spend a lot of time in rooms where a lot of fans are running, like computer rooms. I don't know if it's the high-frequency noise or the air movement, but that does make my ears ring.
Old 14th June 2007
  #36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogbreath View Post
I used to have moderate tinnitus. Due to health reasons (imparted to getting old), I have eliminated caffeine, wheat and dairy products and have reduced alcohol consumption. My tinnitus has been reduced substantially! I love scotch and beer and rock concerts. Maybe if I can completely eliminate them, it'll almost be gone...but then what will I have to live for? Maybe I can take up weed again. for joy!!!!
I agree, caffeine definitely makes it worse. I have a high whizzing around 12-15K that gets worse with it.

I am cutting back to 1/2 caf and it helps, also taking a supplement with ginko and zinc (long term therapy, according to the maker), and wear ear plugs when working with any kind of power tools, vacuum cleaner, etc. I use Entymotic Resesarch 15 attenuators which are custom fitted. Definitely worth the money.

I mix at a max. of 85 DB SPL, keep a Radio Shack DB meter handy. Usually will mix at lower volumes and only check at 85 once in a while.

I quit going to rock concerts several years ago, except last year's Dylan/Haggard tour (just could not miss that). Merle's was reasonable with volume (and a pleasure to hear), Dylan (on keys) was over the top, I ended up tearing up my hand kerchief and stuffing pieces of cloth into my ears! That's it for me!

diamondjim
Barn Jazz Home
Old 18th June 2007
  #37
Here for the gear
 
danseq's Avatar
 

Unhappy

I was on an antidepressant, Celexa for a couple of years and a few weeks after I stopped it, I got a 13-14k constant swirling whine. My doc thinks it might have started earlier if I hadn't been on this drug. He had given the drug to a couple of patients specifically as a treatment for tinnitus in fact. Though in some people SSRIs like that can actually cause tinnitus. It depends on the individual. I have so far decided against going back on it because I didn't like some of the other side effects, but I may change my mind as that may be the best hope for me.

There seems to be a correlation with Serotonin according to some recent research. There is a part of the brain which subtracts various body noises from the sounds of the environment before it reaches your conscious hearing, and serotonin levels apparently have something to do with the effectiveness of that system.

I'm taking long term ginkgo/zinc as well, but so far really isn't helping.

The bitch of it is, I tend to hear it most when I get into a quiet control room before I start working, and then it's hard not to focus on it.
Old 18th June 2007
  #38
Lives for gear
 
uncle duncan's Avatar
 

One study showed that the people with tinnitus who were taking one of those Xanax type of drugs still had the symptoms, but, because of their 'happy pills' they didn't care.
I've had it for 30 years, and if you wear earplugs whenever it's the least bit loud, and monitor at low levels, you can keep it from getting horribly worse. But it's an individual thing, like sunburn - some people are more prone to damage than others.
I heard on NPR a few years ago they had succeeded in re-growing the little hairs inside the ears of birds, which is a first step towards reversing tinnitus in humans. Whether they perfect it in our lifetime (or your lifetime, because there isn't that much left of my lifetime) remains to be seen.
Old 18th June 2007
  #39
Lives for gear
 
balanceman's Avatar
 

I have become friends with the ringing in my ears.
I can clecnch my jaw and it gets louder.
I can play rhythmic patterns by clenching my teeth.
although it kinda makes my jaw tired when I get stuck on a clave pattern during a walk around town.

also:
My girlfriend can yell at me and I can focus on the tone!

The owner of the studio I work for is in the camp that believes the tone stems from being able to hear the blood rushing through the capillaries near your ear drum.
for some reason, that makes me more comfortable with it.
I prefer to look at it this way rather than as "damage".

About three weeks ago, I went to an audiologist to get my hearing tested and ask about the tinnitus.
Best $85 I've spent!
Just taking the test and being declared "normal" seemed to make the ringing in my ears less bothersome.
The doc mentioned that alot of the ringing might stem from "false positives" - picking up on what your ears "think" is a correct stimulus, but is actually reacting to differnt stimuli- hair folicle irritation - ear wax - filling in the space normally occupied by 10 hour mixing sessions.

It is 100% psychological, so turn that frown uopside down!
at least you can hear that there's a problem!
If you didn't notice the ringing in your ears, I might be a little worried!
Old 18th June 2007
  #40
Quote:
Originally Posted by danseq View Post
I'm taking long term ginkgo/zinc as well, but so far really isn't helping.

The bitch of it is, I tend to hear it most when I get into a quiet control room before I start working, and then it's hard not to focus on it.
The high end wizzing is what I am experiencing as well. When I cut my caffeine intake, and keep taking the gingko/zinc regulary (2 twice per day), it seems to cut the noise down about 50% at best. That really helps. I have been taking it about 6 weeks now. They say it may take 2-3 months to really have an effect, so don't give up yet! Also it may depend on the quality of the components. I ordered mine from an outfit in Salt Lake City that has a really great web site with lots of info, if you are interested.

It really does affect your ability to work with the "air" in a mix. Fortunately I have a wife and a performer friend who both have really good high end hearing, and they help me out once in a while. It makes me wonder how many sound engineers have this problem and don't want to admit it!

I am starting the "Golden Ears" training CD's from David Moulten, and notice that I could hear up to 15K, but only if I turned up the volume, enough to compensate for the high end wizzing. Of course I would not want to monitor at that level all the time, as it would only contribute to the problem.

Now only if they could get that stem cell research further along, that promises to regrow the hair cells in the inner ear. That is on the horizon, if we can just get the religious right out of the picture!

diamondjim
Barn Jazz Home
Old 18th June 2007
  #41
Lives for gear
 
soundbarnfool's Avatar
 

Could be psychological, but the ginko seems to work pretty well for my very moderate ringing. It takes about 6 weeks for the ginko to kick in, though.
Old 18th June 2007
  #42
Gear Maniac
 
Scratchy Pots's Avatar
 

I remember reading an article on ProRec
a year or two ago,where this guy was cured
after seeing a cranial osteopath
though finding one aint easy!
Old 18th June 2007
  #43
Gear Maniac
 
c.gymer's Avatar
 

I've had tinnitus for about 6 years (1000cc motor bike backfired 18" from my right ear going round Elephant & Castle in London) and it definitely doesn't get better. Real tinnitus is permanent. What does happen is you get used to it over time. Your brain is just compensating for the background noise and you learn to live with it.

If you've got tinnitus then there's nothing you can do but accept it and move on. In time you won't notice it.
Old 18th June 2007
  #44
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundbarnfool View Post
Could be psychological, but the ginko seems to work pretty well for my very moderate ringing. It takes about 6 weeks for the ginko to kick in, though.
I remember as a kid hearing my parents discuss my granmother's ringing in her ears and how that is a symptom of high blood pressure. I have no idea if that's true, by as ginko is a vasodilator, it's not unrealistic for it to have an effect on anything that's affected by blood pressure.
Old 18th June 2007
  #45
Gear Addict
 
rockrev's Avatar
 

Not to scare, but an MRI is a good idea. Tinnitus, though often benign and unknown in origin, can sometimes be a sign of major problems. I had one done just to be sure.

I've suffered with tinnitus for over 10 years now - and it is kind of like a roller coaster. Some days aren't too bad, some annoying, some horrible - to the point of losing sleep. I've found that Ginko Biloba and Magnesium supplements help during the rough times - but don't do much day to day. Cut back on caffeine and other stimulants. Finally, work yourself into the session by SLOWLY raising the volume levels. I try to get to the studio an hour or so before the artist - just to adjust to the monitors. I start soft, then move to something a little more powerful . . . adjusting gain in steps over the hour. By the time the amps roll in, I'm in much better shape than when I opened up.

David Jennings
Old 19th June 2007
  #46
Gear Nut
Odd acupuncture experience

I've had tinnitus in the 4.5k range for some 20 years now. Even though I'm a guitar player, I'd bet it was a result of my band days rehearsing next to loud drummers in crappy little rooms. I do remember a particular Van Halen concert at the Forum in LA in 1984 that did some significant damage.

A few years back I tried the acupuncture route - my experience was the reverse. My doctor was a nice, elderly Chinese lady (go figure). After the first session the tinnitus was totally gone and then crept back over a few days. I was blown away and ready to use acupuncture for every ailment that came down the pike. Unfortunately my next session did less, etc. until finally after a dozen or so trips there was no effect at all. Talk about a tease!

Now I just live with it and try to stick to the Bob Katz K-system so I'm never listening too loud. Either that, or just work as quietly as possible and check it louder once or twice during the day.
Old 19th June 2007
  #47
Here for the gear
 
danseq's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobdaspit View Post
I do remember a particular Van Halen concert at the Forum in LA in 1984 that did some significant damage.
Same here, but in 1981 in Oakland! In fact, it was the girls behind me screaming which I think did more damage than Eddie's guitar. OMG, that was horrendous. I still remember the ringing afterwards...

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondjim View Post
The high end wizzing is what I am experiencing as well. When I cut my caffeine intake, and keep taking the gingko/zinc regulary (2 twice per day), it seems to cut the noise down about 50% at best. That really helps. I have been taking it about 6 weeks now. They say it may take 2-3 months to really have an effect, so don't give up yet! Also it may depend on the quality of the components. I ordered mine from an outfit in Salt Lake City that has a really great web site with lots of info, if you are interested.
Arches, yup, that's the one. I like the website and Barry Keate has responded to my questions. I'm continuing to take it to see what happenes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondjim View Post
It really does affect your ability to work with the "air" in a mix. Fortunately I have a wife and a performer friend who both have really good high end hearing, and they help me out once in a while. It makes me wonder how many sound engineers have this problem and don't want to admit it!
Yeah, it's true about the air. And I don't tell anyone. it's not exactly the first thing I want to tell my clients.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondjim View Post
I am starting the "Golden Ears" training CD's from David Moulten, and notice that I could hear up to 15K, but only if I turned up the volume, enough to compensate for the high end wizzing. Of course I would not want to monitor at that level all the time, as it would only contribute to the problem.
My hearing was checked and found to be normal. But I do find that the mastering engineer I work with tends to boost the high end in my mixes, so I think I may be "adding" the sound of the tinnitus to the high end in my ears, and it also may be a way I'm trying to protect myself from too much high end. I used a sine sweep oscillator to determine the area, and when that sine wave gets to that region, it's actually quite painful to listen to. I find that headphones make it *really* bad. I avoid them now like the plague. I'm trying to cut down on the caffeine

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondjim View Post
Now only if they could get that stem cell research further along, that promises to regrow the hair cells in the inner ear. That is on the horizon, if we can just get the religious right out of the picture!
Amen! heh
Old 19th June 2007
  #48
Scary but with a very succesful end!

A friend of mine that is a great producer and engineer with many Grammy awards one day at the studio told me that he had a serious problem in the ear I think a broken cartlage o an infection that destroyed it....anyway he had surgery... the situation was a challenge but he continued mixing ....then the same problem to the other ear...... surgery again!!!!

He was called to mix a very important album.....he was scared after both cartlages been removed.....funny.... he mixed that album and i think was one of his best works!!

He say he got used to little problems but he knows what he is doing!
Old 19th June 2007
  #49
Here for the gear
 

A little tinnitus started in my left ear after a drummer hit a really loud cymbal right next to my head when I was setting up mic's around him. I was worried about it for a while, but I saw an audiologist and was told that I have phenomenal hearing, and that the tinnitus doesn't affect it. Now I barely notice it.

Is that success? Either way, it could have been much, much worse, and I'm glad it's not.
Old 3rd April 2009
  #50
Lives for gear
 
infiniteposse's Avatar
 

I was going to start a new thread for this, but I figured I'd just tag it onto the end of a similar one. Very cool news story today re: progress with stem cells for treating hearing loss:

Research: Stem cells can help reverse hearing loss - Phoenix Arizona news, breaking news, local news, weather radar, traffic from ABC15 News | ABC15.com
Research: Stem cells can help reverse hearing loss

There's a medical breakthrough for the deaf.

Scientists at United Kingdom's Sheffield University have created stem cells from embryos to replace damaged cells in the inner ear -- reversing hearing loss.

The embryonic stem cells could be converted into workable hearing cells for people born with inherited hearing problems and who've suffered damage to their ear cells during their lifetime, according to the scientists.

The breakthrough stem-cell discovery is "incredibly promising" and "opens up exciting possibilities," Dr. Ralph Holme, a biomedical researcher, told the British Broadcasting Corporation.

But the stem-cell research could be halted by critics who argue that the controversial process destroys embryos in the name of science - a debate that's raged since stem-cell studies began years ago.

Earlier this year, President Barack Obama lifted the ban on embryonic stem-cell research, reinforcing the science world's belief that studying embryonic cells is necessary for the development of new medical treatments.
Old 3rd April 2009
  #51
Lives for gear
^^^^
Was just reading about this myself yesterday. It looks very promising.
This is the BBC report, referred to in the above link.
BBC NEWS | Health | Stem cell 'deafness cure' closer
A quote....
Is this the ultimate upgrade for the iPod generation?
...................................................................................
Old 3rd April 2009
  #52
I have decided to go under the knife.

I have had titinus probably since I'm a child due to chronic sinus and ear infections. And sitting in recording studios just about 5-6 days and nights a week for 25 years, and that insanely loud Queen concert when i was a kid. But really the infections are the worst.

Today was at the ENT for the 3rd time. 3 courses of Antibiotics, a course of prednisone to try and cure a very bad sinus infection. So, it's time to be more aggressive before it gets unmanageable. The good thing is, this guy is using the latest hi tech gadgetry, and is in a major hospital in nyc.

On the positive side of things, is that any hearing issues or titinus i may have is not consistent. Basically there are days where I'm good. At 44 years old, i had a good hearing test not to long ago. So I am feeling positive.
Old 3rd April 2009
  #53
Quote:
Originally Posted by infiniteposse View Post
I was going to start a new thread for this, but I figured I'd just tag it onto the end of a similar one. Very cool news story today re: progress with stem cells for treating hearing loss:

Research: Stem cells can help reverse hearing loss - Phoenix Arizona news, breaking news, local news, weather radar, traffic from ABC15 News | ABC15.com
Research: Stem cells can help reverse hearing loss

There's a medical breakthrough for the deaf.

Scientists at United Kingdom's Sheffield University have created stem cells from embryos to replace damaged cells in the inner ear -- reversing hearing loss.

The embryonic stem cells could be converted into workable hearing cells for people born with inherited hearing problems and who've suffered damage to their ear cells during their lifetime, according to the scientists.

The breakthrough stem-cell discovery is "incredibly promising" and "opens up exciting possibilities," Dr. Ralph Holme, a biomedical researcher, told the British Broadcasting Corporation.

But the stem-cell research could be halted by critics who argue that the controversial process destroys embryos in the name of science - a debate that's raged since stem-cell studies began years ago.

Earlier this year, President Barack Obama lifted the ban on embryonic stem-cell research, reinforcing the science world's belief that studying embryonic cells is necessary for the development of new medical treatments.

This is great news! Now if they can only make it available in a few years and for less the probable $100,000 or so they could charge for it. One day maybe a pill? Hope to live that long...
Old 4th April 2009
  #54
Lives for gear
 
loopy's Avatar
 

I too have tinnitus in both ears.
I have a very high pitched tone, somewhere around 10k or so that comes and goes but is never totally gone.
I suspect it is due to my being in very loud computer rooms since the early 80's along with playing keyboards in too many rock bands.

Mine just all of a sudden started about a year ago.
One day I was fine the next day I had the ringing.

For me, stress and weather, especially when it is going to rain brings out the worst in my tinnitus.

I've tried most of the homeopathic stuff and have been seen by several specialists who basically say my hearing is not bad for a 49yo (slight dips at 4k, 6k) but that aside from masking devices there is not much they can do.

I've gotten used to it although when it is acting up I actually get a headache from it and music with a lot of high frequency content like finger cymbals etc will drive me nuts due to the beat frequency effect.

I'm hoping for a cure.

One final note, for the younger people here, aka the iPod generation, BE CAREFUL and keep the volume down.

Every single ENT I visited told me the same story, that he/she is getting younger people in the office with damaged hearing due to playing iPod like devices far too loud.

Trust me, you don't want to ruin your hearing.
Old 21st June 2009
  #55
Here for the gear
 

Tinnitus

how did stop smoking weed help with your Tinnitus or did i miss understand.
Cause i have had a very loud ringing in both (much more so in the left) ears. I started to do some research and i am getting freaked the F&%&*%& out. cause i don't think i can handle it being this loud, it just too loud. any tips?
Old 21st June 2009
  #56
Lives for gear
 
C Heat's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by matteogrande View Post
how did stop smoking weed help with your Tinnitus or did i miss understand.
Cause i have had a very loud ringing in both (much more so in the left) ears. I started to do some research and i am getting freaked the F&%&*%& out. cause i don't think i can handle it being this loud, it just too loud. any tips?
Sorry to hear man. Re-read this thread and write down and try everything you can / that's possible for you.

My "solution"? - you get used to it and then forget it's there until you notice again. I seriously didn't think that could ever be possible. I contemplated many irrational solutions but I'm glad I didn't.
Old 21st June 2009
  #57
Lives for gear
 
vernier's Avatar
For what it's worth . . .

I have two friends with Tinnitus (ex heavy rocker bandmates) ..one say's she'd go crazy without the drugs to subdue it, and the other say's he kinda likes it.
Old 21st June 2009
  #58
Gear Head
 

I'm an audio engineer and developed tinnitus during the summer of 08' primarily in my left ear after working on mixing a album during it's final finish push. After a week of straight 18 to 20 hour work days I developed a low pitch rumble and mid frequency rushing wind sound that was constant. The pain was so bad sometimes I had a hard time sleeping and sometimes I had to pull myself to the side at work and would cry from the discomfort and thought of having to live with it for the rest of my life. I saw a specialist to no avail and was truly terrified. I believe in God and prayed to him to ease my pain and to heal me as the field of music brings so much joy to my life and I wanted to continue. After dealing with it for about six months I told the Lord I would praise his name and continue even if he didn't heal me and I had to live with it. The Lord Jesus answered my prayer and I've hadn't had a trace of pain, sound or any sign of tinnitus since this past winter. I love the Lord and I thank him always for his grace and mercy.
Old 21st June 2009
  #59
Lives for gear
 
DrSax's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limitpusher View Post
I'm an audio engineer and developed tinnitus during the summer of 08' primarily in my left ear after working on mixing a album during it's final finish push. After a week of straight 18 to 20 hour work days I developed a low pitch rumble and mid frequency rushing wind sound that was constant. The pain was so bad sometimes I had a hard time sleeping and sometimes I had to pull myself to the side at work and would cry from the discomfort and thought of having to live with it for the rest of my life. I saw a specialist to no avail and was truly terrified. I believe in God and prayed to him to ease my pain and to heal me as the field of music brings so much joy to my life and I wanted to continue. After dealing with it for about six months I told the Lord I would praise his name and continue even if he didn't heal me and I had to live with it. The Lord Jesus answered my prayer and I've hadn't had a trace of pain, sound or any sign of tinnitus since this past winter. I love the Lord and I thank him always for his grace and mercy.
Very cool man... Thanks for sharing... I've had tinnitus for most of my life. I've put it in the Lord's hands and if course take all the precautions to protect my ears now. I've also tried many treatments/potential remedies and a lot of prayer. Tinnitus is no joke... I've had some tough times with it but oddly enough, the sensitivity I have to certain frequencies and the high frequency loss in my left ear have caused me to pay more attention to sounds in my productions and mixes. Ironically, this has taken my career to another level. I have been blessed with a bunch of billboard #1 albums, singles, productions and mixes during the past few years. God has been gracious and merciful to me also, even though it hasn't yet come in the form of healing my tinnitus. I thank him every day, I am so grateful... And if I get to experience living witout tinnitus some day, that will be the icing on the cake!
Old 21st June 2009
  #60
Lives for gear
 
PlugHead's Avatar
 

FWIW,

Quitting smoking (cigs and weed), as well as lessening your intake of caffeine can help immensely. Quite often, the lack of oxygen to many areas of your body (in this case, head/brain) can aggravate pre-existing conditions, or in many cases, cause them.

Since quitting smoking (still puff the odd J tho) and virtually eliminating caffeine, my tinnitus has lessened significantly.

Here's hoping it can for anyone else too!
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Similar Threads
Thread
Thread Starter / Forum
Replies
Albert / Music Computers
13
RainbowStorm / So much gear, so little time
55
BevvyB / So much gear, so little time
14
BevvyB / So much gear, so little time
28
OzNimbus / So much gear, so little time
11

Forum Jump
Forum Jump