The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Harrison Mixbus

Options
Views: 5,558
24th November 2017
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
10th May 2017 Views: 3,533
Views: 3,533
10th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi guys, just figured I would drop in and share something I've been working on for quite some time. As you may or may not...

Alpha Trion
replies: 7 views: 287
Alpha Trion 4 hours ago

Mixbus vs 32c .. any thoughts ??? i have had mixbus since it came out .. deciding oon the 32c but would love to hear some real...

jwh1192
replies: 19 views: 634
jwh1192 1 day ago

So guys I've always been intrigued by Harrison Mixbus, and its on sale atm for $39 which is kinda a no brainer. However i'd like...

msl
replies: 111 views: 27,380
ramar 1 week ago

I bought mixbus 3 and soon after paid for an upgrade to mixbus 4, today mixbus 4 is on sale @ $29 which i believe is cheaper than...

colm
replies: 2 views: 272
JSchlomo 1 week ago

I'm starting this thread to help Mixbus users know which plugins work and don't work with it. Some plugins refuse to work since...

scalawag
replies: 43 views: 10,345
JSchlomo 4 weeks ago

With version 3, the output of each channel showed the MixBus channel options. On version 4 it only shows my ADAT outs. There is...

Jason rocks
replies: 1 views: 188
JSchlomo 4 weeks ago

With version 3, the output of each channel showed the MixBus channel options. On version 4 it only shows my ADAT outs. There is...

Jason rocks
replies: 0 views: 170
Jason rocks 4 weeks ago

Hi, I have the 4.2 demo of Mixbus 64bit on my older i7 920 running and think I notice a much lower max dsp value compared to my...

gearsuser
replies: 0 views: 245
gearsuser 30th October 2017

Review of Mixbus 4 in Sound on Sound: https://www.soundonsound.com/reviews/harrison-mixbus-4

richhickey
replies: 1 views: 403
Sharp11 25th October 2017

Hi everyone, If you would like to hear Bobby Owsinski and Ben Loftis (Mixbus Lead Developer) talk about the history of...

mtufts
replies: 1 views: 663
Sinewave 28th September 2017

Looking for some guidance in configuration of these 3 elements I can't seem to get a handle on it myself not a novice in studio...

mixngroove
replies: 2 views: 419
mixngroove 8th September 2017

This is the start of my public campaign to bring the management of the business that owns Harrison Mixbus to account and to do...

kodebode
replies: 10 views: 1,122
kodebode 30th August 2017

Hey guys, I'd been tinkering with Ardour for several weeks and with MixBus for several days and this weekend decided to buy some...

Swing
replies: 0 views: 576
Swing 21st August 2017

Mixbus and Mixbus32C users may download a FREE v4.1 update! 4yr-eodbdvs New Features: VCA fader automation Template...

BenLoftis
replies: 1 views: 459
Zargg 2nd August 2017

Hello, I added fader automation (Touch) on one of the 12 buses in Mixbus 32C. How can I view this automation in the bus's...

rcprod
replies: 0 views: 379
rcprod 9th July 2017

I know one is a plugin and the other is a full featured DAW, but i'm tempted on purchasing one of those. Which one has the best...

scalawag
replies: 57 views: 24,922
Alex Tomb 30th June 2017

So I compose in Ableton, and that will probably never change as I find the workflow for composition is unmatched. I also own the...

Emarcy
replies: 0 views: 414
Emarcy 13th June 2017

Harrison Consoles is proud to announce the release of Mixbus32C v4 - the latest generation of our "True Analog Mixing"...

Harrison Press
replies: 7 views: 1,689
Bstapper 22nd May 2017

It's free with Harrison Mixbus3, and maybe you don't hear much at -2, or -4. But try putting Dyno-Mite on the Master. And use -8...

jabney
replies: 3 views: 1,243
Ardis 22nd May 2017

This seems like a good deal: NO BRAINER DEAL : Harrison Mixbus Does anyone have any experience using Mixbus with U-he...

.Russ.
replies: 180 views: 26,011
Ardis 24th April 2017

Musicians don't always play to a click. Mixbus's new Tempo Mapping feature allows you to move the musical timeline to match a...

BenLoftis
replies: 0 views: 546
BenLoftis 16th March 2017
replies: 8 views: 1,162
IPascal 4th March 2017

Can someone help me understand what the link between Mixbus DSP and Windows TaskManager Mixbus App CPU use is? I have tried...

M4granger
replies: 2 views: 744
M4granger 10th February 2017

Mixbus and Mixbus32C users may download a FREE v3.7 update. Customers should have already received an email with the 3.7 links; ...

BenLoftis
replies: 0 views: 960
BenLoftis 7th November 2016

I don't know if this is for the public or just current users of Mixbus, but I just downloaded the demo version of Mixbus 32c. I...

foamboy
replies: 5 views: 1,375
BenLoftis 15th September 2016

I've been a supporter of Mixbus since the early days, and have offered my support by purchasing licenses for each new...

at4033
replies: 4 views: 1,460
Patrick_ 2nd September 2016

I'm considering an update to windows 10 and was wondering if anyone has insight on how Mixbus works with the newer OS.

badblondemusic
replies: 1 views: 1,090
jabney 21st July 2016

OK, not a "new product" exactly, but definitely a new technology that I think GS'ers might appreciate. In this...

BenLoftis
replies: 6 views: 2,337
Linnemann 12th July 2016

New to mixbuss and going to use it for a mix session. I use VEP PRO ALOT! with protools and the routing is easy. Now I'm trying...

Patrick_
replies: 3 views: 985
Derick 3rd July 2016

Harrison just announced the next release of their Mixbus and Mixbus32C DAW Software Ver 3.4 and a new Mixbus XT-TG Tom-Tom Gate...

Bob Todrank
replies: 0 views: 983
Bob Todrank 24th June 2016

Harrison just announced the next release of their Mixbus and Mixbus32C DAW Software Ver 3.4 and a new Mixbus XT-TG Tom-Tom Gate...

Bob Todrank
replies: 0 views: 1,155
Bob Todrank 24th June 2016

Ben Loftis, Mixbus product manager, talks candidly about Mixbus32C! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JI1LeLEgbs

Bob Todrank
replies: 0 views: 1,182
Bob Todrank 3rd June 2016

Anyone managed to sync an MPC to Mixbus? I'd like to use the MPC for my sequencing and record into Mixbus. Just not clear how you...

dlmorley
replies: 28 views: 2,471
Atak 11th May 2016

Harrison Announces the Release of the Next Product in the Mixbus Family - Mixbus32C - featuring an exact emulation of the famous...

Bob Todrank
replies: 3 views: 1,857
Atak 2nd May 2016

I just installed it on my windows 10 machine today and opened up a test project containing one track - an audio recording of a...

ivansc
replies: 3 views: 1,247
ivansc 29th April 2016

“All mixing, mastering and most of recording done one Harrison Mixbus. Greatest DAW I've used!” Thank you...

Bob Todrank
replies: 1 views: 903
Sinewave 23rd April 2016

Thanks to Tone Report Weekly for the great comments about Harrison Mixbus in their April 1 issue. You can view the entire report...

Bob Todrank
replies: 0 views: 974
Bob Todrank 5th April 2016

“Ten Reasons You Should be Considering Harrison Mixbus Over Pro Tools”… posted by Kevin Ward. ...

Bob Todrank
replies: 4 views: 2,214
serstickman 26th March 2016

Use “BitTorrent Sync”, “ownCloud”, or similar file syncing application*to share your Mixbus sessions with other users....

Bob Todrank
replies: 0 views: 710
Bob Todrank 25th March 2016

A unique and innovative new plugin for Harrison Mixbus… the XT-DC Drum Character plugin equalizes the two different parts of a...

Bob Todrank
replies: 0 views: 942
Bob Todrank 14th March 2016

Harrison Mixbus DAW Software Ver 3.2 was just released with more new features and the availability of a unique and innovative new...

Bob Todrank
replies: 0 views: 1,397
Bob Todrank 11th March 2016

The Harrison 4032 analog console is featured in The ABBA Museum located in Djurgården, Stockholm, Sweden. (reposted from...

Bob Todrank
replies: 0 views: 719
Bob Todrank 7th March 2016

Has anyone here gotten the tascam 2400 and mixbus to play nicely together? I can't seem to make it work. The control surface is...

auralart
replies: 11 views: 2,298
BudgetMC 7th March 2016

Caption this photo... http://www.harrisonconsoles.com/images/shower_mic.jpg

Bob Todrank
replies: 4 views: 881
ivansc 3rd March 2016

Already played around with MB2.5 on Windows, upgraded to 3.1 recently and want to try it on a linux box. So - is there any kind...

ivansc
replies: 2 views: 1,133
ivansc 3rd March 2016

Harrison just released the much anticipated Ver 3.1 Mixbus DAW Software after a stunning debut at NAMM. Ben Loftis, Mixbus...

Bob Todrank
replies: 2 views: 1,515
_ben 27th February 2016

See all the basic and advanced videos on the HarrisonConsoles YouTube Video channel. Setting up a Behringer...

Bob Todrank
replies: 0 views: 855
Bob Todrank 16th February 2016

Special shout-out to Floridian Sean Shannon and his Mixing The Band training videos. Great photos of his studio with Mixbus....

Bob Todrank
replies: 0 views: 922
Bob Todrank 4th February 2016

Hi Very new Mixbus user here. So far I'm thrilled with the sound and workflow of the program. Really inspiring to work...

Linnemann
replies: 2 views: 880
Linnemann 31st January 2016

Trying to get the hang of Mixbus. Everything going well until I inserted UAD-2 SSL-E Channel Strip plugin on the drum tracks....

rcprod
replies: 1 views: 1,628
tman 30th January 2016

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search