The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Harrison MIxbus 4 - Sienna MacOS - Midas M32
Old 6th September 2017
Here for the gear

Harrison MIxbus 4 - Sienna MacOS - Midas M32

Looking for some guidance in configuration of these 3 elements I can't seem to get a handle on it myself not a novice in studio set ups, reaching out to anyone who may have a similar set up and can guide me in the right direction, mainly with audio connections but also with the set up in general I have the software talking to the mixer (M32) but keep getting a loopy doubling effect upon record, my set up
Mixbus 4 - Sienna MacOS 10.12.6 Mac Book Pro 2.9 Processing Intel core i7 8Gig Memory & Midas M32 I have no idea what i'm doing so be nice! my feeling get hurt easily,
Old 6th September 2017
Lives for gear

If you are getting a feedback sound, then you probably need to investigate how "monitoring" works:
Monitoring - Mixbus v4 - 1

The most likely problem is that Mixbus is monitoring the input to a track, which comes out of your speakers and back into the mic input, and back out your speakers and into the mic input.....etc.... this causes the squealing feedback noise.

Most likely solution: disable the checkbox "Transport->Auto Input" in the main menu.

Or, you can write our support email at: [email protected] if you need more specific help.
Old 8th September 2017
Here for the gear

Thank you I did run into that issue (Feedback), while messing around with configurations, am I supposed to be hearing playback & Record thru the same source? if so in record mode seems like i'll need to mute one of the inputs most likely the record source? it's a little confusing...
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search