The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Mixbus 32c demo is available... DAW Software
Old 7th September 2016
Lives for gear

Mixbus 32c demo is available...

I don't know if this is for the public or just current users of Mixbus, but I just downloaded the demo version of Mixbus 32c. I will be testing it out very soon!

fb
Old 12th September 2016
Gear Maniac

I'm finding it strange that for all the complaining on GS about the lack of a demo there hasn't been a "thank you for listening, Harrison!" thread.

Hey Harrison - thank you for listening!
Old 12th September 2016
Gear Maniac
You will be surprised how much they listen. I have seen a bunch of request in Harrison Forum and I will bet half of it will be granted on version 4 release. It is like they are there to help the musician and engineer. Presonus is the other company I see listening to their users.
Old 14th September 2016
Here for the gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmeckitup View Post
I'm finding it strange that for all the complaining on GS about the lack of a demo there hasn't been a "thank you for listening, Harrison!" thread.

Hey Harrison - thank you for listening!
I believe them listening would have been way more appreciated by some (included myself) had the demo come BEFORE the introduction price for MB3 users expired...
Old 15th September 2016
Gear Maniac

And now they've dropped the price again for Mixbus owners!
Thank you, Harrison.

Last edited by Schmeckitup; 16th September 2016 at 03:40 PM..
Old 15th September 2016
Lives for gear

New marketing guy is trying out our email-blast system. Take advantage of it while you can

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search