The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Mixbus™ is a full-featured Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) with "True Analog Mixing"™: a combination of Harrison's world-renowned sound and features in an affordable, knob-per-function interface. Mixbus provides professional-level features to import or record an unlimited number of audio tracks to your computer, edit them, and mix them together. You can use Mixbus to record your band, mix a record, make a podcast, or edit the audio for your video.

Discussions

Harrison Mixbus - Virtual Harrison Mixer plus full-featured DAW for OS X

Harrison Audio wowed visitors with our Mixbus DAW and 950mx analog console, analog rack gear and rack furniture at the NMGE at The Preston Hotel this past weekend. We’d love to hear about your Mixbus stories. Subscribe to the Harrison Mixbus forum on Gearslutz.com for up to date news. https://www.gearslutz.com/board/harrison-mixbus/

View Post

DMGAudio Multiplicity

The sidechain in Harrison Mixbus has a distinct analog feel/warmth, but the Reaper sidechain is much more CPU efficient. Dangerous Music makes a sidechain box, but at $2,500 US it makes more sense to use the PA plug which gets you 93% of the way there. Personally I don't sidechain because The Beatles didn't...

View Post

Acustica audio acqua plugins general discussion

...AA's to be able to benefit from 64 bit audio processing. Not only internal 64 bit. I talked with Ben from Harrison MixBus - he acknowledges these latest trends to 64 bit audio processing and next version of Harrison MixBus32C would have 64 bit processing with VST3. I know it is a licensing matter with Steinberg but...

View Post