The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The 9500 is the Mastering Version of the 8200. The Gain, Frequency, and Q controls are fully-detented for absolute precision and repeatability. With 1/2dB steps of Boost and Cut and 24 different frequency choices per band, the 9500 is a powerful and comprehensive workhorse for Mastering Engineers around the world. This dual-mono, 3U “King of All Equalizers” requires two 8355 power supplies.

Discussions

I'm shooting out Mastering EQs...

...area. the latest design is transformerless & (therefor?) a bit tighter - of course it can't be compared to a GML 9500. on the other hand i've never felt that the buzz is too soft in the bass area - for me it feels right for a main mastering EQ & then you have...

View Post

Acustica audio acqua plugins general discussion

Hi Zaphod, Please consider adding a GML 9500 EQ model to a future update of Green. Would be great to have the mixing and mastering versions of the GML eQS in one plug. Thanks!

View Post

Acustica audio acqua plugins general discussion

We may see the GML 9500 when Green is updated. Scarlet is a home-brew Sonetec 432. And AlexB has a 432 as well, IIRC. Sand3 may see the inclusion of the E channel or the 9000. I would love to see Amethyst, Lime or Navy include some newer RND Portico and Shelford hardware. Also: Calrec, Langevin, MCI 500,...

View Post