The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

M040 Studio Monitor Mixing cutting edge sustainability with a best-in-class price point and world-leading technology – the Genelec M040 is a move beyond the ordinary. Created by acclaimed industrial designer Harri Koskinen and handcrafted to perfection, every flagship M040 represents the optimum balance between affordability, world-leading innovation and uncompromising performance. Discover the details in your mix with the precise on- and off-axis frequency reproduction of the Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW™), and painstaking bass reproduction of the Laminar Integrated Port (LIP™). Both are integrated into the breakthrough Natural Composite Enclosure (NCE™), itself a huge step forward in sustainable, environmentally friendly enclosure design. Inside, Class D amplifiers power a 6 1/2 inch woofer and 1 inch tweeter, all combining to bring you colour-free, accurate reproduction. With simple-to-use room response controls to accommodate any acoustic environment, the Genelec M040 will help you realise your true potential. Key Technologies Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW™) Technology Laminar Integrated Port (LIP™) Technology Natural Composite Enclosure (NCE™) Technology Room Response Compensation Optimized Amplifiers Active Crossovers Protection Circuitry Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS™) Technology

Discussions

Genelec M040

I just got a set of Genelec M040's and am very impressed. I had KH120's ,Focal CMS 65's and many others before this. The detail is amazing and the low end is excellent. It is a great choice for people that find the KH120 does not have enough low end. I am surprised there...

View Post

Gearslutz - Nominations for - Favourite Active Studio Monitor under $2000?

...Klasik Avantone Mixcube Dynaudio BM5 MKIII Dynaudio BM5A MKII Dynaudio BM6 MKI Dynaudio BM6 MKIII Eve Audio SC305 Eve Audio SC307 Fluid Audio FPX7 Focal CMS65 Genelec 8030 Genelec 8040 Genelec M040 HEDD Type 07 JBL 4328P JBL LSR305 JBL LSR308 KRK VXT6 + Sub KS Digital D80 Neumann KH120A Pelonis Model 42 Presonus Sceptre S6 Presonus Sceptre S8 Pardon me if anything slipped by - please chime in and remind me if anything is...

View Post

Mackie XR624 vs Hedd type 07 vs krk V6 S4 vs genelec M040

I own a pair of M040 Genelecs. Bought them so I could keep working while my Focal Solo 6Be speakers were away for repairs. To make a long story short I wound up keeping the Genelecs and selling the Focals. The M040 is a good choice!

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides