The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

The GUTZ

OK, something to spice up GeekZone = here is where we post images of the INSIDE of audio equipment. Disclaimer; any photo...

Tim Farrant
replies: 1,162 views: 553,137
DGL 6 days ago

I have been collecting schematics for 30 years and 5 years ago I started make them available at my site www.SecretMind.dk but...

MicroSonic
replies: 86 views: 119,239
waveterm 25th December 2020

DSP Innovations has recently launched a FREE data sheet search site. The site, Datasheetpro.com - Search Electronic Components ,...

gabriel1
replies: 19 views: 55,905
msbettyhunt 27th March 2020

Anyone who offers technical services should get themselves listed into the new member directory here... Gearslutz Directory:...

Tim Farrant
replies: 9 views: 44,944
msbettyhunt 24th March 2020

Hello, Sorry if I posted in the wrong section, I do not know. I got an American 120v Yamaha TX-802 I got personally in NYC...

Akailama
replies: 13 views: 332
Akailama 8 minutes ago

I got this Fisher 80-AZ for free! It doesn't really work. You can hear the music quietly underneath a moderately loud bassy hum...

G2L
replies: 4 views: 206
G2L 2 hours ago

hello, has anyone tried to replace their Kenton control freak faders? mine are in need of a change. just thought i'd ask...

fweqy
replies: 4 views: 2,566
wadesey 2 hours ago

Hi. I bought an old mixing desk and send it to have some service. So...What people can do to win over you? They can...

Eduard
replies: 6 views: 263
nosebleedaudio 2 hours ago

Hi Geekz! I'm currently testing a summing mixer i have designed, and gathering opinions and suggestions from some studios, and...

JAY X
replies: 6 views: 221
elegentdrum 3 hours ago

So I swapped a NOS 6922 for the stock JJ E88CC in a Chandler REDD 47, and I'd like to try a different, NOS tube in place of the...

TheTruffleKing
replies: 8 views: 1,778
ruffrecords 3 hours ago

Hey everyone, I’m new to synth repair. I found a Roland D-50 at a pawn shop. The headphone jack is silent/non-reactive....

mr.danielnewell
replies: 128 views: 1,038
Rick Dalton 7 hours ago

Dears Does anyone have a wiring diagram of a VOX VF52A Dual Footswitch or similar model (dual footswitch with LEDs)? I am...

Moulin
replies: 4 views: 134
Moulin 9 hours ago

Hi, Slutz - I made the mistake of asking this question in the Live Sound forum, where it seems the concern is mostly with which...

ripple_fx1
replies: 0 views: 81
ripple_fx1 11 hours ago

Says it's disabled... anybody know how can I register? I wanted to ask some questions about Hairball's preamp kits over there and...

Deleted c117a9d
replies: 73 views: 5,431
lovebuzz 12 hours ago

Hi all, suggestions needed please. I have a Mackie Control (1st generation) that has turned into a Christmas Tree lately. I...

MaxNix
replies: 6 views: 109
lovekrafty 13 hours ago

Does anyone know where I can get parts for an older Sennheiser MKH-416 P48? Specifically looking for replacement RF coil for...

SilentSound
replies: 8 views: 114
Rick Dalton 13 hours ago

So, I've got a little bit of spare time coming up; and decided that I want to dive into some serious development with hardware /...

Rusty_OHara
replies: 2 views: 781
ColiColbert 15 hours ago

Hello, Silverstone wrote that it's possible to make a nice Di Box, which is used on Nashville studio, based on WE 111C ...

MainTime
replies: 108 views: 20,104
Matt Syson 17 hours ago

Hey all! cooge i'm installing a SC RM105 broadcast console in a local radio station and i came into a stop, I'm having...

SHUVAL
replies: 1 views: 96
cbc6403 1 day ago

Welcome to exactly what the title of this thread suggests! And let me go straight to the disclaimer for all you millennial-,...

okkokkokko
replies: 161 views: 15,180
2Low 1 day ago

Hi, I have to buy a new PSU for my Soundcraft Venue II, i found a cps650/b in good condition. What does the b mean? Can I use...

EnricoMix
replies: 1 views: 240
Mr_ben 1 day ago

Hello, I have come across this schematic of an old little Studiomaster mixer, which people seem to love here. I wanted to check...

mordente
replies: 11 views: 1,452
Baltimore 1 day ago

erased post...no answers anyway...

wlancetaylor
replies: 1 views: 110
wlancetaylor 1 day ago

With all the talk of "slutz" around here, why is the technical forum "in the zone". Are we really not...

tINY
replies: 2 views: 221
tINY 1 day ago

I picked up a CPS 450 to replace a dying CPS 150 for my Delta 200 board. I am looking at the specs for the two psu's and can use...

dhmaya
replies: 9 views: 1,277
White Falcon 1 day ago

Hey fellow noise-sculpters I've been trying to find a clean copy of jbridge to use my 32bit vsts in cubase 11, but I can't find...

Andrew Teo
replies: 2 views: 217
Filmscores 1 day ago

Hi, I'm trying to put some effects on my Sax for live performances. When using heavy overdrives, etc. I must stop due to...

Stecco70
replies: 0 views: 111
Stecco70 1 day ago

hello :) when i record my synths i have this noise in 2 logements...

lunecha
replies: 16 views: 377
lunecha 1 day ago

I just thought I would throw this out there. I want to let people know I'm always on the lookout for CS-80 parts, but really any...

synthRodriguez
replies: 0 views: 126
synthRodriguez 1 day ago

Ok, I know this is not a glamorous mod, nor can it be that overly complex, but please, for posterity's sake someone please help...

bigspanky
replies: 0 views: 106
bigspanky 1 day ago

I found a thread where audioboffin mentioned: "For some nutty reason I have a memory of Neumann at one time recommending...

wildplum
replies: 5 views: 194
jaddie 2 days ago

Hey there, Im sourcing parts for a u48 build, and i was wondering if any of the mic experts could maybe lend me a hand, as i’m...

salomonander
replies: 16 views: 550
salomonander 2 days ago

For who wants to build 500 series but has not any template for kiCAD? I have prepared (and tested) one please here the...

TormyVanCool
replies: 0 views: 116
TormyVanCool 2 days ago

There may be a better place for this but, I really couldn't find it - I would have put it in say, "recording" but did...

PJD3
replies: 4 views: 247
tINY 3 days ago

Hi all, I hope someone can point me into the right direction as I am not a techical person, but still would like to try and solve...

Essaux
replies: 2 views: 154
Essaux 3 days ago

Does anyone know good DIY versions of this inline preamp? A schematic with high quality components would be excellent. Like what...

ickefes
replies: 51 views: 8,100
neppert 3 days ago

these Ribbon mics are exactly the same RB-500, APEX210, NADY RSM-8 etc, they are identical MICs. It changes only the brand...

TormyVanCool
replies: 3 views: 266
TormyVanCool 3 days ago

I'm looking to build a very simple A/B balanced stereo switcher box. I have 2 preamp channels that I want to be able to quickly,...

drewharris
replies: 11 views: 634
drewharris 3 days ago

I have recently acquired a Roland Bolt-30 guitar amp which is of hybrid design, featuring a solid state pre amp with a pair of ...

dialectic
replies: 25 views: 560
dialectic 3 days ago

Well, since we're sticking with "Geek", I'm trying some new...

tINY
replies: 3 views: 208
tINY 4 days ago

Anyone know if the internal battery in the Lexicon mpx-1 is rechargable or not?

Slutty Professor
replies: 4 views: 290
Rick Dalton 4 days ago

Hello Thought I'd share a really easy fix for an intermittent REL subwoofer popping sound. Over the course of the last year,...

Chuck Moe
replies: 0 views: 136
Chuck Moe 4 days ago

Hi Geekslutz, We are going to be renaming this sub forum very soon - to have a more inclusive / suitable for work &...

Jules
replies: 12 views: 517
Jules 4 days ago

Hi everyone! I need to repair a Ddrum AT module : the trigger inputs are not working and i have distortion on outputs, and the...

Uby62
replies: 15 views: 2,185
Uby62 4 days ago

Forward Hello fellow GS'ers! This is a reissue of a thread that I started over in the Cakewalk forums. It was immensely...

M.Retra
replies: 84 views: 26,318
Lodey 4 days ago

Both of the meters don't go 0 in GR mode, needles are at red zone, is there any trimmer can fix the issue? Thanks guys.

yop
replies: 1 views: 243
Radardoug 5 days ago

Post moved to "So Much Gear, So Little Time" Thanks

SparkyCanada
replies: 0 views: 211
SparkyCanada 5 days ago

Does anyone have a schematic for the Omniphonic Pre 2 please? It's the fully balanced version of the Pre 1 and all inputs and...

octopi
replies: 1 views: 325
octopi 5 days ago

Hi, I want to achieve a modification of my mono SQN 3M and I want to make the pre fader direct out modification on two...

FlyPR44
replies: 2 views: 324
Geoff Poulton 6 days ago

Any one have any info on doing the mackie onyx 1640 post fader direct out mod? I looked on the net but mackie's forum is down....

dude24man
replies: 20 views: 7,240
adtbc 6 days ago

I'm restoring an EMT 140 at the moment which has been in storage for a few years. Sonically everything is fine but there is a...

seanbarry
replies: 25 views: 5,581
Joao B. 6 days ago

Hi there I have an MX5050 8 track Mk3 machine that is almost running perfectly. I had the heads recently relapped, which made...

tobeknows
replies: 3 views: 621
tobeknows 1 week ago

Link to thread: Mackie 1640 post fader mod? Posted way back in 2013 I'm looking to resurface this thread as I've scoured the...

pip600akabob
replies: 9 views: 2,885
fernando.ribeiro 1 week ago

I’ve been using this console in pairing with my Tascam MSR16 for 7 years now. Slowly over time, many channels on the console...

RBG
replies: 5 views: 231
Rick Dalton 1 week ago

Moderators