The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I need to reattach a ribbon cable on my Allen and Heath console, it has some Silicon on it? Is this a Silicon Glue or sealant and...

bdunard
replies: 1 views: 1,917
Tim Farrant 16th January 2004

Can someone please explain to me the difference between a split rail supply (+ & - 15v), and a 15-0-15 supply?

fatty
replies: 5 views: 2,102
Geoff_T 13th January 2004

how difficult would it be to make an attenuator with outputs for a set of monitors and heaphones? it seems pretty simple, and a...

chikkenguy
replies: 3 views: 1,557
Geoff_T 11th January 2004

i own a Great river ME-1NV and an RNP that both I like very well. I also have an old ART Pro MPA 2 channel tube wannabe pre. I...

Bobalou
replies: 3 views: 1,942
shikawkee 11th January 2004

OK guys and gals, call me dense, but i cannot for the life of me, figure out how this damn thing comes apart. what has happened...

KarlHoffmann
replies: 3 views: 1,289
KarlHoffmann 9th January 2004

Just bought a used Sountracs Megas Studio console. Its in great condition only the channel solos do not work. All Solo functions...

targa
replies: 1 views: 1,745
Tim Farrant 9th January 2004

Hi There, peoples. Iv'e built this push pull amp for the lounge room,and thaught i'd introduce some negative feedback.Ive...

Marty Shields.
replies: 2 views: 2,570
Marty Shields. 9th January 2004

I am looking for opions on what you guys think are the best 1/4" TRS bays ( jacks on both sides of the bay ) I am in an in...

kieran kelly
replies: 7 views: 2,179
kieran kelly 7th January 2004

Hey.... Im a total neve addict.. and ive found a frame with compelte faders, monitor section and PSU's. It has no line amps,...

Wiggy Neve Slut
replies: 4 views: 5,700
Wiggy Neve Slut 6th January 2004

The History Channel just had a segment on non-lethal weapons that included a brief discussion of "Flash-Bang" grenades....

hollywood_steve
replies: 3 views: 3,811
charles maynes 6th January 2004

Anyone have a extra ticket for the winter NAMM , that's sitting around collecting dust or ticking you off !! I sure would...

Rep
replies: 0 views: 1,131
Rep 4th January 2004

Hey guys; I put some rare switches up on Ebay - the big ones being 2x 8 pole Pye TMC switches that Geoff T. helped me...

Tungsten
replies: 0 views: 1,996
Tungsten 4th January 2004

I NEED TO CHOOSE BETWEEN A SOUNDTRACS JADE AND MR-4 FOR HIP HOP R&B MIX I JUST WANT TOKNOW WHICH ONE GOT THE SOUND AND THE...

PRINCE JAMAL
replies: 3 views: 4,277
PRINCE JAMAL 31st December 2003

Why is the pre ring on linear phase filters considered bad? I haven't noticed that it was particularly detrimental to the sound. ...

jbuntz
replies: 3 views: 3,893
matucha 25th December 2003

Hi all, I have narrowed down my reverb upgrade to one of the lex mpx1 or the TC m2000 .... main usage is for lead vocal and...

jlsgear
replies: 12 views: 8,309
triez 25th December 2003

I am building new studio monitors and I am contemplating using my old HR 824s, which I never cared for much, for some...

Bernd G
replies: 1 views: 2,880
delay 24th December 2003

Hi everyone, O dB = .7 some odd volts What does 0 dBVU equal in Volts? If I wanted to find OdBVU on a piece of...

Jason Poulin
replies: 3 views: 1,554
Geoff_T 23rd December 2003

Hi Guys, I just picked up an old AKG 451 E. It's a very early version set up for 12v phantom power. AKG suggests that to...

mikelevitt
replies: 4 views: 1,599
mikelevitt 23rd December 2003

This is my question? I want to plug the output from my cell phone so I can record some of my messages into my DAW mezed...

eskay
replies: 3 views: 6,121
Geoff_T 23rd December 2003

I just bought the new Johnny Lang CD and I think it sounds like CRAP. Not the content but the mix or mastering. It's so...

Jack Pettit
replies: 4 views: 1,676
Robert Sands 22nd December 2003

Didn't really know where to put this and finally decided to drop it in here... I run the FOH at a church and the Leslie on the...

Travis
replies: 6 views: 1,816
Paul Wolff 19th December 2003

Hi Y'all , Extremely Good service deserves a pat on the back ... we hear alot from the horror stories ... and for a change I...

jlsgear
replies: 2 views: 2,040
ozraves 19th December 2003

Anyone know where I can get some? I'm going to build a mic based on the gyraf.com project. Help!

AlphaDingo
replies: 8 views: 2,842
toledo3 18th December 2003

Hello Geeks, I am on the lookout for some good books for the novice electrical engineer, also interested in books with an...

DanV
replies: 3 views: 2,650
DanV 17th December 2003

Newby on forum - wondering if anyone here can help me out... I just picked up an old (c. '80's?) Soundcraft SR200, 24 ch...

sixstringer53
replies: 4 views: 4,630
sixstringer53 17th December 2003

Is it possible to yank the flying faders (ultimation) from a preexisiting 5000 series and retrofit our SSL 4056 which currently...

Bernd G
replies: 0 views: 1,434
Bernd G 16th December 2003

i'm technically uninitiated and would like to know... what are the most significant qualities affecting the sound of a preamp?...

jsiyer
replies: 3 views: 17,181
ulysses 16th December 2003

Hi y'all, I am trying to decide which way to go with a reverb purchase ... Any opinions on the quality of the waves reverb...

jlsgear
replies: 2 views: 4,647
jlsgear 16th December 2003

The faders have stopped responding. The mutes record and playback but the faders are dead. Checked for bad connections etc....

ToddF
replies: 3 views: 1,485
ToddF 15th December 2003

Hello technos, Was wondering whether we have anyone out here that has disassembled a Sennheiser 441U dynamic mic before? I...

PinkStrat
replies: 2 views: 1,547
PinkStrat 13th December 2003

Hi, I've just ordered a pair of these, and I'm wondering if anybody has racked them up yourself. I'm supposed to be...

mikelevitt
replies: 2 views: 2,643
mikelevitt 13th December 2003

so i took a patch cord and flipped the wires on it in attempt to make my own manual phase adjuster. It was an unbalanced cord so...

excellrec
replies: 2 views: 1,275
excellrec 12th December 2003

I've got an Altec M11 mic with a 21D capsule. The frequency response of the capsule seems kind of odd, with a sharp 10 dB peak at...

dale116dot7
replies: 0 views: 3,406
dale116dot7 11th December 2003

I'm looking for someone with a working 54 console that I can send my control room module and the BIC card and have it installed...

bjornson
replies: 0 views: 1,233
bjornson 11th December 2003

Hi, Was wondering what other owners of the R84 were doing when recording lead vocals ... specifically ... what distance they...

jlsgear
replies: 3 views: 2,076
Dave Martin 4th December 2003

Hiya, I'm looking for some rather obscure Siemends/TAB/Telefunken summng modules. The part numbers...

cashewcupcake
replies: 4 views: 3,217
Mike Tholen 4th December 2003

Looking for equivalence to the Jensen JT 11P 1 transformer for cheaper prices. Thanks Jason

Jason Poulin
replies: 1 views: 9,968
Tim Farrant 4th December 2003

A question for all my fellow Geekslutz's out there; Does anyone know of a good source for equipment knobs? All styles, vintage,...

tommyd
replies: 6 views: 5,018
cashewcupcake 2nd December 2003

good day folks! how can you build a splitter device to send one guitar signal to two guitar amps And also, what about a...

Jason Poulin
replies: 5 views: 2,167
cashewcupcake 2nd December 2003

I'm kind of new to DSP filtering. What affect does the gain coefficient in the feedback loop have? What affect does the delay...

jbuntz
replies: 1 views: 2,093
dcollins 30th November 2003

Is there any good books out there on buliding your own line mixer. I don`t need mic pres or eq. I just want a few aux sends, a...

kevinc
replies: 8 views: 5,189
atticus 29th November 2003

Yeah I am probably crazy for even thinking about this, but here it goes. A friend and I were contemplating what it take to...

mtsupiano
replies: 59 views: 6,613
kevinc 27th November 2003

I've got several old tube amps (Harmony, Premier, Fender) that have two prong AC plugs. These amps have a tendency to give one a...

Your Add Here!
replies: 3 views: 1,417
Your Add Here! 26th November 2003

hi folks, i have an unloaded 2 x 12 cab and 2 16 ohm speakers, ready to be fitted into it. so, most of my amp outs are at 8...

fatty
replies: 7 views: 1,795
Midlandmorgan 25th November 2003

hi everyone. i've just been given beautiful old revox A77 1/4 inch stereo tape deck. this thing looks pretty serious, and weighs...

fatty
replies: 3 views: 4,136
fatty 25th November 2003

I'm using 4 pair of monitors in my main control room, and my Otari 54c's speaker switch module crapped out. I'd like to build a...

bjornson
replies: 1 views: 1,517
hollywood_steve 25th November 2003
replies: - views: -
Rick Sutton 25th November 2003
replies: - views: -
panhead 24th November 2003

I saw this posted and wanted some tech input on what this means...heres a link to Alesis where they state the build these...

Bobalou
replies: 9 views: 1,993
CV7 24th November 2003

Not sure if this is the right place for this post but... I have a great idea which I don't think has been done yet, but is...

Mr Funk
replies: 4 views: 1,786
Noah 21st November 2003

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search