The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi everyone! I need to repair a Ddrum AT module : the trigger inputs are not working and i have distortion on outputs, and the...

Uby62
replies: 11 views: 1,506
Uby62 2 weeks ago

Hi all, I'm trying to do a bit of sleuthing. I have a Pearl DX-98 microphone (Japan not Sweden) and it has an AKG capsule which I...

Shawnobi
replies: 0 views: 167
Shawnobi 2 weeks ago

I'm considering purchasing a Magneto Audio Variohm, it's basically a little box that you throw between the mic and the preamp...

andersmv
replies: 10 views: 1,315
Dan Phillips 2 weeks ago

If this is not the proper froum, please direct me to the appropriate space: I have the Furman HDS6 headphone system. Recently,...

Rainshadow
replies: 2 views: 242
tourtelot 2 weeks ago

Hi there! I noticed some time ago but only now I'm looking forward to try to fix it, that when I set the knob for output on my...

ebatalha
replies: 0 views: 166
ebatalha 2 weeks ago

Has anyone modded one of these yet? I'm talking about anything ranging from a tube swap, component swap all the way up to...

Buffstuffbuddha
replies: 36 views: 22,405
DAZZER 2 weeks ago

I attached 2 images to see what the capsule looks like (I marked it with numbers), and also an image with the colors of the...

gabrielguinez
replies: 0 views: 230
gabrielguinez 2 weeks ago

Hi all I'm a long time reader of this forum, and a newly registered member, from Paris, France. I bought a Yamaha SPX90...

thomasdf
replies: 183 views: 22,806
ghostwriter 2 weeks ago

Anyone by any miracle have schematics for the Sequential Circuits Pro-Fx 510 (phase Shifter) and 518 (Reverb)? These are so...

copperline
replies: 1 views: 207
copperline 2 weeks ago

Hi there. Does anyone know the size of the screw on top of the eclipse case? I haven’t heard back from eventide, and I...

Lou
replies: 0 views: 215
Lou 2 weeks ago

Hey guys, I have a Matrix 1000 I am trying to control with a M Audio Keystation Pro 88, that can send CC, Sysex, NPMR, messages....

alexonthepiano
replies: 10 views: 315
Cpl. Punishment 2 weeks ago

Hi all, I fairly cheaply acquired a Juno 106 with a non-functioning voice 6 (makes no sound in test mode). I figured this might...

Drywsef
replies: 5 views: 1,007
Carlson 2 weeks ago

A friend told me that dust cloths and such can mess with the VU meters of a compressor. Any tips for cleaning the faceplate?

Jlovery
replies: 1 views: 212
Rick Dalton 2 weeks ago

Hi everyone, I acquired an MS2K the other day which was listed as faulty. The problem is that all of the audio outputs crackle...

Maverick616
replies: 8 views: 1,562
hcv242 2 weeks ago

Hi, I'm joining the forum today to hopefully get an answer to what could be wrong with my E-mu Drumulator. It was working fine...

Keithbeats
replies: 3 views: 224
Keithbeats 3 weeks ago

Hi Guys! I really need your help. A certain resistor keeps blowing in the master-module of my desk (D&R Dayner). It’s a 10...

Yoski
replies: 23 views: 1,615
Bitsmith 3 weeks ago

I'm about to undertake some mods to my VLA and thought it would be fun for anyone else keen to do the same to join in the...

gouge
replies: 25 views: 7,203
Cpl. Punishment 3 weeks ago

Hi everyone, I recently got my hands on a free alesis quadraverb. The unit has two problems.. 1. the display is very...

part12studios
replies: 43 views: 6,560
Bigfatbottom 3 weeks ago

Hey everybody! Got kindof a dilemma here, was hoping somebody might be able to help out. I brought home a used ART digital...

spm4184
replies: 4 views: 1,079
Cris_ProMusic 3 weeks ago

Hi all, I've got an Oberheim Matrix 6 and currently it's power supply is set to 110v. After opening it up, I can see a sticker...

jasonnevis
replies: 3 views: 561
claudioferrari 3 weeks ago

I want to replace all the stock knobs on my SCA preamp with ones that fit the "original" design of the pres I have... ...

MatrixClaw
replies: 35 views: 10,112
iLCacciLLo 3 weeks ago

The innards of my Sennheiser 416T were mistakenly removed by twisting instead of straight pulling out. This left the capsule...

Sanchez
replies: 1 views: 299
Sanchez 3 weeks ago

Hello, just saw those on eblah: NEVE Marinair St Ives transformers - eBay (item 270202315368 end time Jan-16-08 15:09:35...

wikaman
replies: 8 views: 11,658
cathode 3 weeks ago

Hello all, Picked this little battery-op tube radio up from a flea market for about $5 here in France. No model number, just...

Gonecat
replies: 22 views: 1,726
kludgeaudio 3 weeks ago

I've been thinking about picking up a Cloudlifter or similar but started looking for a schematic or even a kit. Has anyone...

jerry123
replies: 15 views: 4,252
ShelGef 3 weeks ago

Hello, I've been trying to tune my Studio Electronics MidiMini (the 80s one, not the new one) but cannot find any info...

FashionJohnson
replies: 0 views: 159
FashionJohnson 3 weeks ago

Hey everyone ! I've replaced the ECC189 Tubes in my ES-8 limiter. Unfortunately Greg from Pendulum doesn't seem to be reactive...

Uli Auer
replies: 1 views: 229
Uli Auer 3 weeks ago

Morning all, Looks like the motherboard on my Radar V needs replacing. It's an MSI MS-7236 ver 2.5; a proper dinosaur in PC...

bremen
replies: 0 views: 172
bremen 3 weeks ago

Im hoping somebody out there will be able to put me out of my misery & tell me I'm not going mad!! I am in the process of...

aaronmcphee
replies: 16 views: 2,297
gyraf 3 weeks ago

I am looking at adding LED VU meters to a mixing console. What I want is to add a VU to the direct out of the board and one...

damonpence
replies: 10 views: 340
damonpence 3 weeks ago

Hello! As you know, i designed/cloned/DIY'ed hardwares before jump into digital world. And now, i decided to share my...

AnalogObsession
replies: 1 views: 305
AnalogObsession 3 weeks ago

I have a pair of JBL LSR305s. Bought used a while ago, can't return them. The volume on one, after having been off over night,...

chip mcdonald
replies: 2 views: 207
pkuchar 3 weeks ago

I have an unbalanced piece of hi-fi gear that I would like to use in the studio. Could I add transformer inputs and outputs to...

craigmorris74
replies: 60 views: 1,791
enginefire 3 weeks ago

All Lee Jackson Metaltronix Amp Mod and Service Videos are Now FREE Because of all the artists and techs that are stuck at...

LeeJackson
replies: 2 views: 162
vintagelove 3 weeks ago

Hey guys, I’m looking at a console that has GML faders, the computer is dead. I’m not so concerned about the automation as...

mintytowel
replies: 1 views: 182
81series.com 3 weeks ago

I am repairing a piece of equipment by replacing a worn-out E-switch WBL series plunger switch. Here's a link to the family...

David Rick
replies: 4 views: 271
David Rick 3 weeks ago

Hi, im going to change the caps in my alesis monitor ones and i was looking for suggestions on what brand or brands to replace...

andybot
replies: 17 views: 8,132
Joegrane 3 weeks ago

Hi, I just purchased a 1940's RCA 76B-5 broadcast console with NO power supply. I need to find the specs on the transformers...

Radioengineer
replies: 0 views: 150
Radioengineer 3 weeks ago

Hi folks, I have a Furman RV-1 spring reverb unit that I love but that I have to EQ as dark as possible to not have a ton of...

dublave
replies: 6 views: 2,314
dublave 3 weeks ago

Hello all, I have an interesting problem with a SC Prophet 2000...it sounds 1 full step flat when playing...when I play a...

The Tenorman
replies: 4 views: 197
The Tenorman 3 weeks ago

Hi guys. I have a Focusrite Isa One, and the VU lamp burns out. I bought it in February 2012 at Sweetwater, with 2 years of...

diogomusique
replies: 12 views: 3,787
ScooterG 3 weeks ago

I am fixing a dpcii soundtracs, would anyone have a backup of the software and schematics? thank you

demoz83
replies: 0 views: 130
demoz83 3 weeks ago

Here's my problem, I'm hoping someone with more electronics skills than me will be able to help.... I have a Groove Tubes...

Cloth-Ears
replies: 1 views: 173
Cloth-Ears 3 weeks ago

Hello, have got this issue recently with the amp. The fuse is blowing when I flip off bypass after just a few seconds, I've...

Osse_87
replies: 6 views: 186
Osse_87 3 weeks ago

Hi guys, new here, but I was hoping I'll be able to get my problem resolved fairly quickly. It seems the woofer has gone out in...

almost2asian
replies: 27 views: 26,202
Jay1b 3 weeks ago

Hi I've just got this Welson Gipsy organ which works perfectly except for the SOLO VOICES part (the main part...), which...

invalidusername
replies: 12 views: 3,067
smilan 3 weeks ago

Hi All! I am collecting some info on the EMT-140. I am trying to figure out how the pick-up is attached to the actual plate....

pass-out
replies: 9 views: 750
ostranenie 3 weeks ago

Hi I have bought a Amek Mozart, and I looking for the Mz11 MZ10 and MZ15 schematic. I'm french, so my English is verry...

studiok
replies: 11 views: 2,243
pds_76 3 weeks ago

i want to replace the cheap crap knobs on the euphonix controller, but i can't find anything on the web!?

coder
replies: 15 views: 4,514
siniarch 3 weeks ago

I have been waiting on approval for some time now. If anybody on here can help me get approved it would be greatly appreciated....

Mister Karloff
replies: 5 views: 534
Avatar for Pinebox Studio Services
Pinebox Studio Services 3 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search